Part 4

The moment the last sentence left his mouth, he knew he crossed the line. You were obviously speechless. You look at him with disbelief slowly turning into full anger. The grip on his wrist intensified and normally he would gasp but now he didn't dare to make a sound.

He never saw you so angry before. Sure, sometimes you were irritated but it wasn't compared to the way you were looking at him now.

"Jungkook" you inhaled trying to calm yourself down which was no use to the fact his sentence was still lingering in your mind. "Go to your room and wait for me."

He didn't disobey for obvious reasons, as soon as you let his wrist go he ran upstairs, terrified to even think of what you'd do if he didn't. You watched him disappear in complete fuming anger, disappointment, disbelief, and most of all, sorrow.

Jungkook was really a affectionate, agreeable, amiable, appealing, attractive, handsome, charming, cute, delightful, engaging, fair, gentle, kind, likable, lovable, sweet-tempered, taking, tender, unselfish, wining, winsome, beloved, cherished, dearest precious person. (Too much?😅) You didn't know where this attitude came from. He never treated you are worse than him, so this sudden outburst was very unexpected.

But he did have a stressful week he got into a fight with Jimin leading into rain, taxi, and his tears.

You were repeating these thoughts in your mind as you slowly walk upstairs.

You and the brunette never really involved types of kinks in your relationship, and you were quite sure he never experienced BDSM sex before, that meant you couldn't go all the way in punishing him.

However, If you 'n Jungkook we're in a kinky relationship, then this would've been much easier but since it's the opposite you have to really pay attention to him just in case he's not liking it to the point he wants to stop but doesn't tell you.

You slowly open the door, seeing you boyfriend  sitting on the bed, head hanging low and his feet meeting the carpet in a characteristic for him way. He was playing with his fingers and only raised his head when you sat next to him.

"Listen, Kook." You started softly and he visibly relaxed. "Right now I'm really angry with you, and I do think you deserve a punishment, but I want you to know, that if you don't want to do this—we don't have to."

He gulped.

"W-what do you want to do to me?"

"I want to spank you." For a moment he froze, slowly adjusting the news, he simply nodded.

"Undress"