~THREE~

𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐌𝐄.
*𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬*

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐋
𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐡 "𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐛𝐢𝐭" 𝐩𝐨𝐯.
_____________________________
Today I was going to my first doctors appointment to check on my baby, I haven't seen Demon since the altercation at the store so I haven't told him about me carrying his baby.

I feel like he might disown my baby and claim he/she isn't his and I'm scared abt that you never know what his reaction gone be, being a single mother also puts worry in me.

I walked into the doctors office and signed in waiting for OB/GYN who called my name shortly. We walked to the back, I was instructed to lift my shirt up and lay back.

"Are you ready to see your little bean mommy," I nodded my head feeling gittery.

𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐭. 𝐚/𝐧

"this is gonna be cold, ok," feeling her place the cold gel on my belly rubbing it around, I looked at the screen as she pointed at a dot on the screen.

"Awwn, I really have a person growing inside of me," I said looking at the screen in awe, not feeling tears rolling down my cheeks until the OB/GYN handed me a napkin.

I slightly laughed, "it looks like everything is good here, you can't hear anything just yet because the baby is still producing to grow more inside of you and hasn't got any body parts yet, wait until your 18th or 20th week." I nodded my head as she took the gel off my stomach and handed me my ultrasound pictures and we left.

Walking out the office i decided to stop and get something to eat, the closest restaurant was Wendy's , pulling up at the drive-thru I ordered a fofofo with a strawberry lemonade with a extra 3 chocolate chip cookies.

Paying at the next window and starting my way back to the house eating while 𝑩𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝑭𝒂𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒛 "𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝑴𝒂𝒏 𝑾𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈" played lowly on the radio.
                                          ♛♛♛

About 15 minutes later I pulled up into my garage and parked my car, grabbing all my garbage taking out my house key and locking my car doors.

Walking in I seen Zamora laid up on my couch with some dude I'm unknown to wondering why tf he in my house when I damn sure ain't invite em.

"ahem fuck is going on here.." I cleared my voice looking at the two while Mora quickly turned around.

"This Booka yk the nigga I was telling you about," then it clicked the mfer she won't shut up about.

"Oh good, now get tf out my house I'm tired." I smiled at them pointing at the door I wasn't in the mood.

"Wait- hol up g, you look familiar." He said looking at my face tryna see, I mugged him. "yeah- see no yall gotta go."

"Yeaa shawt I remember you was that jawn at the club all up on my homie Demon in the VIP section, y'all left the club and shit we seen y'all lil mama." he recalled.

"they dawging yo ass- getting yo ass talked about like crazy outchea folks," I looked at him with wide eyes, "why what they saying?"

he ain't say nun but shook his head while him and Mora walked out my house after she picked up her stuff, "See Lil bit I told you Demon ain't nun good but you didn't wanna listen, everybody wanna be Demon, he a wanted person bitches wanna fuck him hell even trap him with a baby, and you pregnant with a child he don't even know about." She said before they left out my house.

but ain't you fucking with his homie.. how that work 😐

What I do? Why I'm getting talked abt Ian did nun to nobody.. what if im in danger, ion want my baby getting hurt.

I thought of scenarios that's might happen.. 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞?
♛♛♛

 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞?                                       ♛♛♛

HEYOO LIL NOONIES
👉🏾👈🏾

how y'all feel about Zamora??

Booka saying people talking bout Aaliyah bad??

Aaliyahs pregnancy??

This when the drama start.. DUM DUM DUM

𝐀 𝐍𝐔𝐔𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐈 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍♥︎