~THIRTEEN~

𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐌𝐄.
                      *𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬*

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐋
𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐡 "𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐛𝐢𝐭" 3𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯.
________________________

"Ms.Smith can you hear me clearly?" Aaliyah eyes kept opening and closing, her mouth felt dry everytime she tried to respond. "Doctor she's losing to much blood!"

Aaliyah felt as though this was her time to leave, she felt helpless nobody was there for her and couldn't protect her because they were afraid of Demon.

"We're going to have to take her into surgery, rush her into the operation room now! We have to remove  the bullets before they travel any farther!"

The doctors put her into a stretcher and ran into the operation room.

"CODE BLUE! PATIENT GOING INTO A STATE OF SHOCK!" Aaliyah heard everything that was found on even thought it wasn't completely clear.

Next thing you know her breathing started slowing down.

The doctors took her off the stretcher and laid her on the cold operation table and quickly starting connecting her to breathing tubes.

"Doctor Webber her pulse is coming through but it's very slow sir not completely stable." The doctor nodded his head and beginning to remove bullet fragments from Aaliyah.

______________
𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐯𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭 "𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧" 𝐩𝐨𝐯.
*𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊*

All I kept thinking 'bout was Aaliyah, I know damn well Ian shot ha' I got good aim. I pulled the trigger but i shot at 'da wall.

After I pulled the trigger I heard another gun go awf it was loud I knew it wasn't mines cse I had a silencer on.

I saw Aaliyah fall to the ground and a nigga behind ha' in all black, mask and all it had to be a female tho cse the way shorty was built, stiff ass cardboard box.

Folks even had on some jays red flag right thea' every muhfucka' in the streets know youn' where no Jordan's black Tim's only.

Da' girl who shot Aaliyah ran and fuck I look like running when ma shorty ona ground bleeding out she wasn't finna die on my watch 12 already on me.

I walked over to her to see where she got shot at it was in her back and right side of her hip I applied pressure to her wounds.

Memo ran into the room, "What you do man!? I kno yeen kill shorty." He fell out on the floor fake crying and shit rolling around screaming.

I swear I almost stomped his ass.

"Nigga ian do shit to her get yo shit togetha and call the ambulance before I do some to you." He pulled out his phone and called 911, "aye come ova hea' and hold her wounds as I grab a sheet to wrap dis shit up."

I let go of her body grabbing a sheet wrapping it around to stop the blood, "Aye folks I gotta go i hear the ambulance call and let me know if she made it to the hospital."
*𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑*
________________

Demon ain't heard back from Memo he don't know if she made it or not, but she was on the news. I picked up lil Dayvon cse he was crying.

"You betta quit allat crying shit can't be no punk."

I have em is bottle, the doctor said either formala or breast feed I put him in his car seat got my car keys and drove to the trap.

Making it to the trap I got Dayvon walking up the stairs banging on the door, "Password." Peanut big beefy ass gon' say.

"Bitch open this muhfuckin' door." The door opened, "wassuh Demon I see you brung li' man withchu."

I walked into the trap seeing bitches counting up money and sizing and dicing up the weed grams.

I sat Dayvon on the couch, "Aye folks don't look at this one right here don't even look at em." I said pointing at my son.

They nodded and some dandruff clump looking ass nigga came up walking towards me. "If my girl die, the mother of my child who you shot it's war cause I'm stepping bout that one."

I laughed, wheezing and everything cse who tf this nigga is? Thinking he 'bout some fr. "Listen hea lil homie you said yo baby? & girl? Why yeen with ha' then? And where yo "baby" at? What she have?"

Stuck, OH OK niggas really by out hea' lying and lying in the wrong nigga face.

Everybody started laughing but ian find shit funny, ion know who hired this Long John sliver back ass nigga punk ass. "I was just saying."

I pulled out my gun frm behind my back, "ain't no just saying shit fuck out my shit foe and come back when you sell these grams, pussy ass!" I said.

He smacked his lips walking towards the door as I lifted my gun shooting him in his back multiple times.

I frowned, "clean dis shit up fuck this nigga though walking up to me threatening me and shit like I wasn't gone blow his shit back." Niggas wanted to test me ima give em a test.

𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐞𝐦 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐦𝐟𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧

♛♛♛

𝙻𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚌 𝚋𝚘𝚠𝚕𝚎𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚍, 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚙𝚜, 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚗

𝙻𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚌 𝚋𝚘𝚠𝚕𝚎𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚍, 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚙𝚜, 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚗. -𝚅𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚒𝚏𝚎𝚢 ♥︎

𝚀: 𝙳𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎?
𝙰: 𝙸𝚖 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚠

𝚀: 𝚈𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚎?
𝙰: 𝙸𝚖𝚊 𝚐𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚘𝚘,

𝚀: 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚣𝚎?
𝙰: 8.5

𝚀: 𝚂𝚘 𝚠𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚠 𝙲𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚑 ...