Prologue(might be slightly long)

"You are not my son!" Odin yelled. 

"You will be sent to live out three years with the chuatari  (I have no idea how to spell that)". 

What no, no, no, no, no. Loki thought. were the ones who forced him to do this in the first place. They tortured him and used the scepter to control him. Loki was panicking. 

"P-plea-" he was cut off.

"Quiet!" Odin yelled. Loki shivered. 

"Thank you, your highness, we will decide his punishment" A voice out of the shadows said. 

"Alright take him away," Odin said, Two chuatari guards, grabbed the chains, that Loki was attached to. His neck, hands, and feet were shackled. They yanked the chains, slightly choking Loki. They put a muzzle, on Loki. They led him to Thanos's ship. Loki didn't object, that would only lead to more torture. 

They forced Loki onto his knees. They took off the muzzle. Loki gasped. 

"WEll, well well, if it isn't Loki, jotun scum" Thanos smirked. Loki looked down. The two chuatari kicked him. Loki held back a whimper. 

"Put him in the torture room. We won't need him any time soon" Thanos told the guards. They put the muzzle back on. They threw him into the room. Unshackling, his arms, neck and feet, and muzzle. 

"You will suffer, you will suffer for a long long time. Little Prince" A new chuatari came out, with those words. He was holding a whip. By the looks of it, Loki would say it was electric. They pushed Loki to the ground, ad ripped of Loki's shirt. After which, they tied his hands and feet, to hooks attached to the walls. 

SMACK

Loki held back a scream. Electric shock spread through his body. 

SMACK

This time Loki yelled. 

SMACK

After, a long long time, they finally stopped. Loki's back was covered in burns, scabs, and bruises. They untied Loki's arms and left him there. 

And this would repeat on a daily. They would also use different types of torture methods. They would through knifes at him, use heat exostion, whip him, rape him, and just beat him up.