Chapter 11

Savannah woke up in the middle of the night to Sam shaking in his sleep. He was crying. Savannah then hugged him and tried to calm him down. "Shh it okay. I'm right here. "Savannah says softly to her fiance. Sam stopped shaking and shot up and started breathing heavily. "Hey it's okay" Savannah said. Sam hugged her and cried. "What's wrong" Savannah asked. "I had a nightmare that you left me and took Hayley with you" Sam said. "That's never gonna happen. I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere"Savannah said. Sam nodded. Savannah laid back down and still hugged Sam as they fell asleep.
~The next morning~
Sam woke up the next morning to see Savannah gone. He started freaking out. He had gotten out of bed and walked to Hayley bedroom. And she was gone as well. He was now freaking out more. Then he walked downstairs to see Savannah cooking and Hayley sitting in her baby chair watching baby shows. He sighed in relief. He wiped his tears. He walked to Savannah. He wrapped his arms around her. Savannah smiled at him. "Morning baby" Savannah said. "Morning" Sam said. "I'm cooking breakfast now so why don't you go and bond with Hayley" Savannah said. Sam nodded. Sam walked into the living room and sat on the couch. Hayley had her pacifier in her mouth and looked at Sam who was looking back at her. Hayley reached for him. Sam smiled as he took her in his arms. "Hi there baby girl" Sam said. Hayley snuggled to her father. "You know daddy loves you a lot" Sam said. Hayley looked at him with love in his eyes. She knew that this was the man who had been waiting to meet her. Sam smiled at his daughter who was looking at him with wonder in his eyes. Savannah had just finished cooking breakfast. Sam sat in a chair as he held Hayley. They talked about the pack and their future. "So where do you want to have the wedding" Sam asked. "Well I was thinking the beach or the woods behind our house" Savannah said. "That sounds nice" Sam said. They hung out with their daughter and just spent the day together knowing that Sam wasn't allowing his fiance and his daughter out of his sight.