four

They sat in silence for a little while, just tying to accept their emotions.
"You should take a break. You're not in the right mindset." Corpse mumbled, still grasping onto Nemesis hand.
She nodded and slowly rested her head on corpse shoulder. He tensed up at first, but slowly lowered his guard.
"Mine used to be just as bad. I was a middle school drop out." He mumbled. She listened, allowing him to talk. He was opening up and she didn't want to interrupt.
"After I dropped out, I said if I wasn't successful in ten years, I'd kill myself. That was the case for so long before I made the channel. Then, I blew up and it's terrifying." He mumbled. She squeezed his hand, tight.
She turned to face him as he did her, their faces were two inches apart. She felt her head moving closer as his was as well. Just as their lips were about to brush, a knock on the door made both flinch and jump.
"Oh that's the soup. I figured neither of us wanted anything heavy." She got up, slightly embarrassed with a flush on her face.
"Mmmmm." He agreed, adjusting his angle at where he was sitting. She grabbed the soup and closed the front door, getting spoons from the kitchen. They sat on the couch and talked a little about streaming and stuff.

"Thanks for coming Corpse. I really really appreciate it." She mumbled, resting her head on his chest. He nodded, his own arms wrapped around her. She felt his lips lightly press themselves against her forehead as he departed from her. She closed the door lightly after he had gone.
Did she have feelings? No, no way. No way she would have feelings this fast. No fucking way.

nemesis: @/nemesis
Taking a break from streaming. My mental health has been really shit and um that was very clear last night.
❤️✈️♻️

jellajump: take a break! You deserve it.

koralguns: what did you do last night? Kill yourself.

Corpse_simp_husband_gf: corpse wannabe. Get the fuck outta here

minealfi: 💕

refalp: Just kys

She sighed. She always got hate comments. Both from misogynist and just normal hate comments. They stung, sometimes. A lot of the times.
Her fingers flew as she typed on her keyboard, looking through contracts, when her phone let out a notification. She reached over and saw Courage and Nadeshot had dmed her through discord. She responded on her pc.

100Thieves

Nadeshot
NEMESIS

Courage
NEMESIS

Nemesis
????

Nadeshot
Join us for podcast?

Courage
Pretty please

Nemesis
Don't I have to be in the facility for that????

Courage
We can do it over call. You can stay at your house.

Nemesis
When?

Nadeshot
Later this week we can record it

Nemesis
Okay. Send me a time and day when you figure that out

Courage
Okay thank you Nemesis!

She went to her kitchen after closing down her pc. She was going to bake cookies and deliver them to her friends.
She had gotten all their addresses when she sent them merch and put on leslies stream as she baked.
She mixed the flour, baking soda, salt and sugar together while in another bowl she mixed the eggs, brown sugar and vanilla extract. She added chocolate chips and sprinkles to the cookie dough and kneaded it together. After placing it in the freezer, she cleaned up the area, preheated her oven and lined her baking pan with parchment paper. After she did that, she took the dough out of the freezer and rolled them in little balls.
She placed them evenly on the pan until she was out of dough. She placed it in the oven and cleaned dip the rest of her stuff, laughing every once in awhile at the stupid antics that was on the screen. Once the cookies were done, she let them cool down before packing them in small bags.
She tasted one. It was nice and chewy on the inside, a little crispy on the outside. Perfectly made and adding a little salt on top, brought out the flavors more. It was nearing seven so she put all the cookies in bags and placed them in a bigger bag. She went into her black Tesla, a gift she had bought herself awhile back, driving to all her friends house. She quickly put one at each front door, several cookies for those who lived together like Rae, star, Poki and Janet or offlinetv. She texted them all the same thing.

I baked cookies. Check your front door

She got messages back of people thanking her as she drove back home. Once she got homw, she watched Netflix and tv shows for the rest of the night, sleep not overcoming her.

PeterPark: @/peterparktv

This bitch @/nemesis really made cookies and dashed. Thank you though, they taste great
❤️✈️♻️

Rae ☀️: @/Valkyrae
@/nemesis the cookies are great ily. Janet ready stole half of mine.
❤️✈️♻️
↪️LG x chocobars: @/xchocobars
IM SORRY THEY WERE GOOD

scarra: @/scarra
Good cookies
❤️✈️♻️

Lily🌸: @/lilypichu
cookies are good. Thank you @/nemesis
❤️✈️♻️

nemesis updates: @/nemesisuodatesaccount
nemesis baked cookies and sent them to Peter and Leslies house, Offline tv, 100Thieves house, the girls house (poki and rae's house) and it seems like a bunch of other people.
❤️✈️♻️

A smiled was perched on her face as she looked through Twitter before calling corpse.
"Hey."
"Hey Nemesis."
"Have you eaten today yet? Besides the soup?"
"Mmmmmm." His hesitancy was all she had to know that he hadn't.
"You want me to swing by and drop off cookies?"
"Um, if you want. My address is ************."
"Okay, I'm on my way. Want to stay on call?"
"Sure."
She put a mask over her face and walked to her car, a few cookies in a bag. She went in and locked the doors, pushing the gps to his address and allowing the car to start on its own.
"The stars are so pretty."
"Mmmmmmm. I have a balcony." He mumbled.
"The moon is bright too. I bet you can see so much more if we were farther out in the wild, away from the cities."
She rounded the corner and got to the address. It was a townhome/apartment complex. She got to the numbered door and knocked, hanging up the phone.
Shuffling could be heard before the door was opened, revealing corpse. She smiled, taking her mask off.
"Hi."
"Hey, Nemesis." He stepped aside, letting the girl slide in before he hastily closed the door.
She handed him the cookies.
"Thank you. Why don't you stay for a bit."
She nodded, making her way to his balcony to stare at the stars. After a few minutes, she felt him coming up behind her, putting his hand on the railing.
"The moon is so bright tonight." She mumbled, letting her back rest against corpse chest. He mumbled in agreement.
The two stared at the stars and talked about the sky for awhile, until it got too cold.
"Why don't you stay the night?" Corpse asked.
"Are you sure? I don't want to intrude."
"Yeah. Here, let me get you a change of clothes." He walked into his room, directing the girl to come follow him. She did and caught the clothing he glasses. It was a pair of his sweatpants and his merch which she put on in the bathroom before coming out.
"You want to sleep on the bed? I can take the couch." Corpse offered.
"No, it's your house. I'll take the couch." She declined. He shook his head.
"How about we both sleep on the bed. if you're comfortable of course."
She nodded. "Sure."
They climbed into corpses king sized bed together. She pressed her back against this front as she felt his head on her shoulder. To anyone, it would look like the two were dating. To them, it was mix matched feelings and for the first time in a long while, they both had great sleeps.