Chapter 2- Volturi and New life

So after I was changed I spent the next good 80 so years with him alone. I got my medical degree and helped out as a nurse. I was pretty good if I do say so myself. We were the best doctor, nurse duo around. We traveled a long way and eventually made it to Italy. Since we Heard of the Volturi we decided it would be best to visit them and see how they work. That was a fun time. (You can't tell but that was sarcastic). Since my gift is unique Aro wanted me to join them so we stayed for about 100 years, but then we left.

Ok so Edward just told he that apparently I did not tell you about my gift so let's talk about that. So as I said, as a human I was my own ball of sunshine. I could brighten up a room by walking in, so I got the gift of light. It sound weird so let me explain. Pretty much I can create a ball of light or sun in my hands. I can use that in different ways. If I want it to burn something it will, if I want it to push someone back it will, or if I want it to be harmless and just be like sun then it is. It's very versatile, but I get my own little sun. (See bottom for GIF of what I imagine her gift to be like).

Back to my story. I never really got along with any of the members of the Volturi. They all liked taking lives too much. As soon as we could we left and went out on search of others like us. We had no luck so we gave up. Until 1907 when the Spanish Influenza came and we were the best doctors around to help. We found this dying family. Eliza and Edward Mason. Eliza somehow knew what we were and begged Carlisle to change her son, so he did. Life with Edward was fine for a while. Carlisle met his mate Esme and changed her after she tried to commit suicide. She was a lovely mother figure. We were in America again around 1917 or so and we found a dying girl named Rosalie. Rosalie Hale was a vain girl who only cared for beauty, but seeing as I had been in the same situation once we ended up becoming friends when she was changed. She was like my older sister. Close to the same experiences helped a lot.

One day, and don't ask when because I don't know, Rosalie and me were going hunting. We usually went together because we made a good pair. She was always the ice princess, beautiful but fierce, while I was a ball of sunshine (I know I use that metaphor a lot get over it). Anyway, we went hunting in different Areas and met up because Rosalie was angry and wanted to let off steam so I let her go. I hunted close by and sat at the meeting point for a while when I saw Rosalie carrying a big man. He was huge and Rosalie was carrying him. She ran up to me and asked me to change him. I was nervous but obliged as I could see it in Rosalies eyes that Emmett was for her. She bit into his neck and tasted human blood for the first time. Now I know you must think I went crazy, but to me it was not a great taste. So I stopped. It was not something I needed. We carried Emmett back to the house we were staying at and I left Rosalie to talk to Carlisle.

He was extremely proud of me and my control and it made me happy. Not to much happened for a long time. Eventually Alice and Jasper joined us. They were really nice. Me and Alice became the best of friends, both kinda like pixies. We met you and eventually became cousins. I think your all caught up. Any questions Tanya?" I said sitting with the Danalis. They were a family in Alaska who hunted like us. Since we just met them I decided to fill them in on my life. The rest of the family filled in the details and we instantly became family. It was nice to not live with your entire family.

(When she's pushing light or bending light)

(When she makes her little sun ball) yes I know it's a perspective shot but I don't care————————————————————————

————————————————————————

A/N so if you were confused the first two chapters are Lily telling The Danalis' about her life. The next chapter will involve the twilight story, so it is skipping to many years later but I figured I should have some sort of backstory and I liked how I did this.