Chapter 2: Selcas Cause Injuries

"Your new dorm will be on the third floor and your roommate seems to be a very nice girl according to her file." Dahae's father told her on the drive to Seoul University. "Aren't you glad that I was able to get you into a better school because of my connections?"

"My old university was fine, but I guess this school will be really nice, too," Dahae replied as she looked out the car window. She saw students walking on the campus, studying underneath trees and rushing to class.

Dahae rolled her designer luggage down the hallway, looking for her dorm number. She stopped infront of 335 and turned the door knob. As she opened the door, loud music blasted at her face and she saw a girl dancing crazily around the room. Dahae quietly rolled in her suitcase and the other girl didn't even seem to notice her. It wasn't until the girl spun around and screamed, that she realized she wasn't alone in the room.

"AHHHH!" Dahae screamed back, dropping her belongings.

"AHHHHHHHH! WHO ARE YOU?" The girl screamed a second time and turned off her music. Dahae was too scared to reply so she just stood there, frozen. The girl looked at Dahae's luggage and a sign of realization came across her face.

"Ohhhh are you my new roommate?"

Dahae nodded and stepped back as the girl came closer.

"I'm Mijoo, you're name is Dahae, right?" The girl held out her hand.

Dahae shook Mijoo's hand and tilted her head, "Y-yes I'm Dahae. I'm sorry for scaring you."

Mijoo laughed, "It's alright, you were just so quiet. You're ok with loud music right? My old roommate moved out because she said I was too loud for her."

Dahae puffed her cheeks and hesitantly nodded. "Y-you were listening to 4minute right?"

"YASS I love their new song." The girl beamed. "Do you need any help unpacking?"

"Oh thank you so much," Dahae unzipped her luggage and Mijoo took out the clothes in excitement.

"Wow, you can afford these brands?" Mijoo asked astonished.

"Um...y-yes?" Dahae answered shyly. She didn't know that the clothes she owned were something to be proud of.

Mijoo helped put some clothes in the empty drawers and took out some trinkets from the suitcase. "So what's your first class today?"

"I have Biology at 10 am" Dahae hung her coats in the closet.

"Ooh me too. We can start walking together after we're done unpacking."

Dahae smiled at her new friend. She was afraid that the girls in Seoul University would be as stuck up as the ones at her old school. Although she was a bit afraid of Mijoo at first, she turned out to be a really nice person.

"So the language buildings are in that area, the canteen is over there by the stairs, and these are the science buildings." Mijoo gave Dahae a mini tour of the university on their way to class.

"Mijoo-yah!" Someone called out from afar.

"Oh Dahae, you can go on ahead of me, I have to talk to my project partner first."

Dahae nodded and made her way to the science area. She was really excited to be at her new school that she decided to take a commemorative photo. Dahae took out her phone and started taking selcas from different angles. Before she knew it, a pressure his her back and she was on the floor, her belongings scattered everywhere.

"Aiya," A tired voice said. Dahae looked to her side and saw a guy rubbing his forehead. His jeans were ripped at the knee from falling off of his skateboard.

Dahae gasped and walked over to the wall where the skateboard ended up. She picked it up and made her way to the guy to hand it back to him. "I'm so sorry. Are you hurt?"

The guy slung his backpack over his shoulder, took his skateboard back from Dahae and scoffed, "Obviously. Next time, can you not stand in the way while you're taking pictures? Just do that somewhere else."

"I-I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to. I was just--"

"Luhan. You can be nicer to her you know. It was just an accident." Mijoo said, coming to Dahae's defense.

"I was just trying to get to class," Luhan glared at Dahae before walking into the building.

"I'm sorry!" Dahae called out once more.

"Don't waste your time. He's rude to everyone." Mijoo helped Dahae pick up her things.

--

"So pick your partners and get ready to do your labs." The teacher said, handing everyone safety equiptment.

"Gah, why does he have to be in our class?" Dahae stared across the room and saw Luhan sitting with his partner.

"Just don't mind him. If he ever gives you trouble, just call me." Mijoo said. "Or I can teach you taekwando. If he's mean to you, you can just knock him out." Mijoo made fists.

Luhan heard the two girls laughing from across the room and rolled his eyes.

"Is there a new student in this class?" Baekhyun asked.

"Yeah," Luhan huffed, "When I was riding my skateboard here, she was in the way and I fell off."

"Ahhh, that's why your jeans are ripped. I thought you were trying out a new style. But she's pretty," Baekhyun's voice became serious, "Do you think she kind of looks like your...nevermind." Baekhyun quickly shut his mouth once he saw the glare in Luhan's eyes. " I'm Sorry."

Luhan gave him a look as if saying, 'you better keep your mouth shut.'

--

"So how was your first day at your new university?" Dahae's mother, Mrs. Kang asked over dinner.

"It was really nice actually. I'm glad I easily made friends with my roommate." Dahae scooped up some rice.

"Well of course, who wouldn't like you?" Mrs. Kang smiled but Dahae leaned back in her chair at the thought of Luhan who didn't even apologize for bumping into her. It wasn't just her fault that they both fell. He had eyes too; he could have stopped his skateboard before bumping into her. Dahae shook her head to get her thoughts out and focused on having dinner with her family.

"So next time you can invite your new friend to have dinner with us," Mr. Kang said as he drove Dahae back to the dorms. They were now at a red light.

"Oh she'd really like that." Dahae squinted as she saw someone crossing infront of their car. It was Luhan on his skateboard. It's already 11 pm, what is he doing out so late?

A/N* LOL yes I am back with ANOTHER fanfic. Since Love Scandal is almost done, and I'm used to writing two fanfics at a time, I needed to make a new story. I've been thinking about this Luhan fanfic for weeks but I think now is a perfect time to write it :) I'm really excited for this new series