• C h a p t e r 3 •

𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝕃𝕆ℂ𝕂𝔼ℝ

"𝐖𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞, 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞."

~

"Y/N!!!!" She screamed as she ran towards me.

"How are you?!!" She said as she pulled me into a hug.

"Good." I said as I freed myself from the hug.

"Are you not going to ask how I'm?" She asked with a pout as I sighed.

"Fine. How are you Soora?" I asked as she grinned.

"I'm soooo happy. Thanks for asking Y/N." She said as I made my way towards the lockers.

𝙻𝚎𝚎 𝚂𝚘𝚘𝚛𝚊, 𝚍𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚗'𝚜 𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚘𝚛. 𝙰𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕. 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕. 𝙰𝚕𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚜, 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍.

"Uh I just heard that you had a fight with the boys back at the Delight." She said as I hummed.

"So... " She was saying.

"So what?" I said as I opened my locker.

"So I just wanted to ask why did you fight with my boyfriend?" She asked.

"I was going to let it pass but they started misbehaving so I showed them their place." I said as I kept my books in the locker.

"Y/N this is not going to affect our friendship right?" She asked.

"No." I replied as she squealed and hugged me.

"Girl you are choking me to death." I said when she backed off.

"Oh my God!" She said.

"What's wrong?" I said as she pointed at the locker besides me.

I glanced at the locker which had ᴊᴇᴏɴ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ  written over it.

"What's so shocking? It's just Jungkook." I asked as I placed my both hands on my hip.

"Look behind you, the whole Jeon Jungkook thing is shocking." She said as I turned around and saw a handsome guy followed by bunch of girls.

" She said as I turned around and saw a handsome guy followed by bunch of girls