f a c t s

ONE mali was born february 1st, 1998 in bangkok, thailand

TWO though her full name is maliwan, everyone calls her mali.

THREE her cousin is bambam from got7 which is why they have the same last name.

FOUR her and bambam are very close and relate to each other a lot. bambam is very protective of her and often takes on a mentor role to her when it comes to their careers

FIVE she auditioned at cre.ker with dancing but she took up rapping when she passed auditions. so, along with dancing, rapping quickly became a passion of her's as well.

SIX mali quickly discovered that she's interested in acting. she's acted in mostly thai dramas and films, and a few korean dramas.

SEVEN she's extremely popular in thailand, much like her cousin. because of her popularity and influence, thai fans nicknamed her an "icon of thailand."

EIGHT she has one mixtape out called "slither" and is currently working on her second one. "slither" is a darker concept and one of the symbols of the mixtape is a dark green snake, which is one of mali's favorite animals. 

NINE she's in a rapper subunit with her fellow member sunwoo. it's called "woo & wan" and they currently only have one mini album out as a subunit.

TEN her tbz members often call her lili. it started out as a joke but it quickly became a term of endearment from them to mali.

ELEVEN when it comes to rap, mali is known for her fast rapping skills and her ability to have clear pronunciation no matter how quickly she's rapping. 

TWELVE along with dancing and rapping, mali can also sing. she doesn't do it often but her singing voice is very soothing and smooth. 

THIRTEEN because the career she has now is what she's dreamed of and is passionate about, she currently has no plans to pursue a college degree. she's considering it for a few years down the line, but she isn't sure.

FOURTEEN she enjoys producing so she's produced a couple of tbz songs. mali also loves writing lyrics so she's also done that for many tbz songs.

FIFTEEN mali is a fashionista and she loves experimenting with fashion. she's known for being bold and unique with her outfits. 

SIXTEEN mali has a big heart so she often volunteers with various charities and organizations, especially ones for animal rights and women's rights. 

SEVENTEEN she used to play quite a few sports growing up such as volleyball and soccer so mali is pretty sporty and competitive.

EIGHTEEN mali dyes her hair pretty often. her hair is typically either black or an unnatural color. 

NINETEEN she has a small tattoo of an outline of a rose on her ribcage. the rose is for her mother which she's very close to because her mother's favorite flower is a rose, which roses are also mali's favorite flower. she also has a small tattoo of an outline of three birds on her left wrist. this tattoo is represents her parents and younger brother. 

TWENTY she has several piercings on both of her ears. she also has her bellybutton pierced and a small stud piercing on the right side of her nose.

TWENTY ONE mali always has long done nails, typically almond or stiletto style, that are typically painted black, dark red, dark green or dark purple.

TWENTY TWO besides snakes, mali also loves cats. she has one black cat named leo.

TWENTY THREE mali is an avid anime fan. her favorite anime is the newer version of "fruits basket" among others.

TWENTY FOUR she's known for having an honest, outspoken and brave personality. her personality is one of the reason's her fellow tbz members love her so much and immediately got along with her.

TWENTY FIVE within her group, she's closest to sunwoo, juyeon, sangyeon, eric, kevin and jacob. 

TWENTY SIX when asked about what they love about mali, one of the top answers tbz give is how she's fearlessly herself and doesn't put up with any disrespect towards herself or others.

TWENTY SEVEN while mali can certainly hold her own, her fellow members are very protective over her. mali wasn't always outspoken and confident. she used to be quite shy and withdrawn which is where a lot of tbz' protectiveness stems from.

TWENTY EIGHT she was put in the boyz at the very last minute. there was hesitancy to put her in the group because of their group name. however, because she hadn't debuted yet, mali was going to leave cre.ker. they didn't want to lose someone so talented so they put her in the group that was the closest to debuting which at the time was the boyz.

TWENTY NINE because of the group name, mali received a lot of hate in the beginning of tbz' career. many felt she didn't belong. however, she remained strong and proved herself to all the critics. tbz are very proud of her for this and stuck by her side the entire time.

THIRTY overall, mali is a very cool and unique person who isn't afraid to be her authentic self. she is someone the boyz' love and adore completely. she's their favorite girl, after all.