Trash? Ok. Rejected? Cool. Now Let Me Be Lazy.

What do you do when you don't shift into your wolf? 

Learn magic of course.

What happens when your family wants nothing to do with you? 

Cool more time for myself and no annoying people.

What happens when your entire pack bullies you and treats you like a slave? 

Great! One less thing to hold onto when I leave.

What happens when your mate, who's supposed to love you, rejects you? 

Accept it, and now there's nothing keeping me here. BYE!

What happens when you actually can shift into your wolf? 

Now I'm a carnivorous supernatural beast who can use magic.

What happens when you meet a serial killer the same age as you? 

Well-, wait what?

What happens when you decide to form your own sanctuary for abandoned children of all species? 

Uhhhhhh.

What happens when you become the strongest group in the supernatural world?

Woah.

What happens when your ex-mate comes back?

Easy. No hard feelings. If he didn't reject me I wouldn't have all of this.

But what happens when he comes back to claim his mate?

What? Oh hell Nah. Where's my katana?

And what happens when it's evident you have more than one mate?

Really? Come ere' sugar, let's get it on!

____

Mallory Monroe was bullied by her pack and family.

Why? Because she didn't shift at seven, the earliest time that werewolves shift.

She didn't even shift at the latest age, 10.

So almost everyone hates her. But she honestly doesn't care. When she didn't shift at ten, she started to learn magic. 

When she revealed to have extraordinary talent, she used it to make her life easier.

The only reason she stayed is to see if her mate was here.

But when it turns out to be the cliche douche bag future alpha, Kent. She just accepts her rejection and finally leaves.

She planned to live lazily with humans. But one thing after another she ends up the leader of the strongest group in supernatural history.

And wouldn't you know it? Her ex-pack is in dire need of help? U know what happens next. But she has a second mate.

* This is a very great book! Try it! It's my mental list of best rejection books! Plzzz do try her/he book! Also, it's ongoing, thankfully It's not like those authors who keep readers waiting for 4 freaking years!!!!!!! Like srsly plz do update soon author peeps. I especially hate the ones with good books but never update. Like they just gave up on their books. But do try Trash? Ok. Rejected? Cool. Now Let Me Be Lazy!!!!!