prologue

January 2019

"Actress, singer and songwriter Kim Jisoo had deactivated all of her social media accounts, she was also spotted leaving her house earlier this morning with best friends, fellow actresses and singers Kim Jennie, Park Chaeyoung and Lalisa Manoban, now with the question all of us are asking, what is Kim Jisoo planning?"

"The multi-talented Kim Jisoo had deactivated all of her social media accounts, from Twitter to Instagram, she was spotted leaving her house, leaving with bags and luggage. After the messy breakup with Kim Taehyung, the now ex-member of the band BTS and actor of the famed Netflix series, this is the first time Kim Jisoo had been seen by the public"

"Netflix just announced that Kim Jisoo cancelled her contract for the upcoming series 'Snowdrop' with her being the female lead, although the series will continue, fans are not happy with replacing the actress. there are a bunch of negative and positive responses saying that the Actress had made the right choice and that she needs time for herself after the messy breakup while some are not happy with it at all"

---

March 2019

"Ms Lalisa, are there any news with Kim Jisoo? when is she planning to come out and show herself to the public?"

"I'm sorry but that is not my question to answer, she's doing well if that's what you are trying to ask, also, isn't this a panel for my upcoming movie? why don't we try and focus on that"

---

May 2019

"Kim Jennie, any news with Kim Jisoo? I'm sure you may have heard the rumours of her being pregnant, any remarks?"

"I am gonna try and put this most respectfully, please leave my best friend alone, I get that you guys wanna know about her well being, but just please leave her alone she'll be back when she wants to and stop with all these stupid rumours, it's not doing humanity any good, thank you"

--

June 2019

"Ms Roseanne, it has been officially 5 months since Jisoo's disappearance, any comment, remarks and news to share?"

"Pardon me but I'm not sure about what you want me to say, Jisoo did not disappear, let's just say she is on a hiatus, I think she'll appreciate it if you call it that way"

---

"Taehyung, do you have any comments about Jisoo's hiatus, as she calls it?"

"Um, i-i, ah---"

"Sorry but my client, he's quite busy right now"

---

April 2021

"Unnie, momma made some food, she asks if she can visit you sometime, she misses you a lot"

Lisa shouted, plastic bags on her hands and a smile on her face.

she arrived at Jisoo's house, the estate she moved into in January of 2019.

She arrived at the dining area where she sights her three friends sitting looking serious

"Lisa, sit down, Jisoo has something to tell us," Rosé says with a smile plastered on her face, she moves her gaze to Jennie, her head down.

"Is there something wrong?" She asks, Jisoo turned around, facing her.

She gave her a sweet smile and motions her to come to sit with them

The youngest then sprinted her way to the three girls and sat beside Jennie

"I have important news to tell" the eldest smirked

"Jisoo, do you think this is a good idea? I-i mean, I'm not against it but, i-i think it's a bit too early"

Jennie protested, holding Jisoo's hand

"Yes, of course, also, what do you mean it's too early? We-- we waited for this moment all this time, why are you protesting?" Jisoo asked confused

Lisa looked at Rosé, her look softened as she looked at Lisa, giving her a you-got-it look.

The youngest gulped, "You mean..."

"That's right, I'm ready"

Lisa gleamed, "that's great unnie! Why do you look so sad Jen! It's time!"

"It's just that, you-- nevermind, let's just forget it" She smiled

"Well, what do you guys say? Time for the plan?" Rosé smirked

The four girls looked at each other and laughed, it's finally happening.

-COMEBACK- by: Stranger_Chae2021

A/N: so, what do you guys think? more flashbacks and backstories will happen later on in the story so keep reading, i hope you guys like it.