Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Gulf's pov

He changed

Not for the better but for the worst.

It's been a week after our argument in the parking lot. The day after that Mew would to school with a girl or should I say girls.

I was hurt but I didn't show it.

I found out from his friends that he has been drinking at clubs and getting laid. I didn't know I had this big effect on him.

Sometimes in the cafeteria he would have a girl sit on his lap. They were flirting in front of us like we weren't there.

I won't blame him. I hurt the guy when all he showed me was care. So I guess it's my karma.

While Mew was doing that our friends were worried about me but I told them that I was okay.

Even when I'm not.

Ever since that happened there was no more threats about Mew and the others. There were still threats about me about how this darkness is gonna kill me.

Well

Okay

Me, Leo and his mafia family has been working together on finding a lead but still found nothing.

I'm really tired as well because I've been on training with my parents on weekends because I'm gonna claim my CEO position soon.

Wondering which company? Well I'm taking over on both. That's why I'm so tired. I lack sleep and eat.

Now we're at the cafeteria eating. New still had a girl on his lap.

I feel dizzy.

They were talking but I can't hear anything. Like everything was not existing.

"Gulf are you okay? You look kinda pale." Tine said worriedly. Now everyone was looking at me even Mew.

Great.

"Yeah I'm fine, just tired from homework last night. I had to stay up late." I said

Lies

They nodded but still looked worried. I was just playing with my food when I heard the bell go.

So I stood up with my backpack but then everything went black.

Mew's pov

Regret

Pain

That's I all I could feel from what Gulf had said to me. Ever since then I l've been going on clubs getting drunk and getting laid.

My friends were worried and angry because I was throwing my life away. I told them about what happened with Gulf. They told me to talk to him again but I clearly understood that he didn't want anything from me.

Now we're at the cafeteria and he looks pale. There was a girl sitting on my lap like always.

Tine asked how he was but he said he was okay. I know he wasn't but I really don't care anymore.

The bell rung and Gulf stood up. But seconds later he met the floor.

He fainted.

I sat there frozen still shocked at what happened.

My friends,His friends and Leo went to him immediately. Then I saw 5 guys went near to Gulf who were wearing black.

Bodyguard's?

They carried Gulf and went out of the cafeteria. I snapped out of my trance when Wat pulled me but he threw the girl from my lap to the floor.

He grabbed me and ran out of the cafeteria. I saw a black SUV and we entered that.  Then I was my friends and his friends on the car.

His body was pale. His head was on the lap off Leo who was shouting at the driver to go faster. There was a guard who was in the passenger seat he was talking to someone.

"Mr. Traipi-" Before he could finish what he was saying Tine and Type coughed really hard.

Then the guy in the front seat cleared his throat. "Sir, Gulf fainted and we are on our way to the hospital." Then he spoke in French.

"Il est avec ses amis, Tine et Type sont là mais il est aussi avec ses autres amis qui ne connaissent pas son vrai nom donc je ne pense pas qu'il soit approprié que vous vous présentiez"

(He is with his friends, Tine and Type are here, but he is also with his other friends who don't know his real name so I don't think it's appropriate for you to show up)

I didn't understand one thing.

I looked over Tine, Type, Lèo and Earth who had sadness in their faces.

What's with that?

We've reach the hospital and a stretcher was already for us. We got off the car and immediately put Gulf there.

They rushed him to the emergency room. So we had to wait at the lounge. Then I saw Leo pacing around the room.

Then the doctor came out and we immediately stood up.

"Is everything okay doc?" Type asked worriedly.

The doctor sighed

"Yes he is fine, he just needs rest. He lacks nutrients so we did an IV drip on him. If the patient wakes up please make sure he eats and drink a lot."

We nodded.

"You can see him in room 203 to your right" The doctor said and we went there.

We entered the room and I saw Gulf's pale face. With an IV drip on his left arm.

I admit seeing him like this hurts but I'm still hurt.

It still hurts