My Oc

Name/Nickname: Alex Jefferson or AJ

Age:12

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Kind, Caring, Outgoing, Adventurous, can be serious when in his emotions, seems like a loner type.

Appearance: For his skin color wise is black, he has long hair of course, his pupils are just black anyway. He is about as tall as Ed.

Outfits: Well he'll just wear his average black/purple striped shirt being his favorite color, he has a white crystal necklace around his neck, his pants wise are sweats and sometimes blue jeans if he wants to with his black beanie like Double D's.

Likes:Jawbreakers, Video games, taking walks, hanging out with the Eds, skateboarding, Emo.
Dislikes: seen as an outcast from other kids, being alone when his friends aren't around at times, bullied for small or big things,fighting at times.

Friends: The Eds, other kids of the Cul-de-Sac.

Enemies: Kanker sisters at one point. Eddy's older brother.

Crush:Marie

Family: Father isn't in his life, Mother is deceased

Pets: A green Lizard named Iggy

Backstory: He used to live in NJ having a good life with having parents being raised well but one day things were slowly becoming bad with the arguing had led to his dad leaving them at the age of five years old so mostly his mother took care of him and later on moved to peach creek but still didn't end there his mom would be working in and out at her job, he was left alone in the house wasn't spend much time with that he understood the reasoning that was until tragedy occurred when a car accident happened it was instantly shifting towards the young boy being left alone remained quiet at times and couldn't bare that feeling didn't have friends at all to help endure the pain of losing his parents he thought would be with him. Now he's build enough courage to talk other children in this Cul-De-Sac area just remained inside most of the time became old enough to take care of himself still young he didn't care then is currently emo and actually came across the neighborhood Ed boys who understands what was like to not be accepted so of course he gotten to be friends with them doing scams turned him into an outcast going on these shenanigans, on top of that he didn't have much of a hat to cover his messy hair so Double D gave him a beanie. Now meeting the kanker sisters as well slowly having feelings for Marie even though they'll still come off being weird though finding happiness and eventually accepted by the other kids continues growing up in life.