5: 𝐻𝑒'𝑠 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 ( OLD )

" all i want

" all i want..
is for everyone including poor people
treated equally.. but the world isn't fair enough for that. "

┏━━━━━ ╭╮ ╯╰╳━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━ ╭╮ ╯╰╳━━━━━┛

Y/n was walking to school, with his headphones on listening to 'Kodoku no Kakurenbo - Ogata Megumi (COVER)' (Pls listen to it, it's so good)

As he walked in the halls, he bumped into someone. 'Don't tell me it's Nacht again..'

"Hey idiot! Watch where your going!" Said the small male that reached Y/n's neck, he looked down at the short male. 'His voice sounds like Bakugo but he's not him.. Liebe?'

"Brother!!" Yelled Asta as he ran to Liebe. "Class is starting come on!- oh hey Y/n! Come to class quick!" Said Asta as he waved at Y/n as Y/n returned the wave.

He took off his headphones putting them back in his bag as he walked to class.

┏━━━━━ ╭╮ ╯╰╳━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━ ╭╮ ╯╰╳━━━━━┛

The school bell rang, homeroom was over, and there was still 30 minutes of a break. Nacht tapped Y/n's shoulder as Y/n looked behind him. "What is it Nacht?"

"A-About yesterday.. why did you do it?" said Nacht looking down a bit flustered. "What do you mean?" Said Y/n confused.

"You know.. the... k-kiss..?" murmured Nacht. "What? I couldn't hear you, ya taking after Gordon?" Nacht grew a tick on his forehead.

"I meant the kiss you idiot!" Semi-yelled Nacht as he realized he yelled a bit, but thankfully they were 'alone' in the classroom, and classrooms are sound proof.

"Ho? 'Kiss?'" Said Yami smirking looking at the two as Nacht got flustered. "Nothing happened yesterday, we just bumped into each other that's all." Replied Y/n to Yami in a monotone voice.

"I'll go early for science, see ya Nacht." Said Y/n as he walked to the door and walked out. "Wait- shit.. well I should go to my class, I'll talk about it later.. tch"

Nacht also walked out the classroom. Yami was interested on what happened on their encounter yesterday as he blew out smoke from his cigarette.

┏━━━━━ ╭╮ ╯╰╳━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━ ╭╮ ╯╰╳━━━━━┛

It was 10 minutes before class, as Y/n walked through the halls going to his science class, he saw someone punching someone. "Come on, stand up! You wanted to take me on don't you?!" Yelled Liebe to the boy that underestimated him.