Chapter 4: Those electric shocks!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! My head and body are hurting like H E double hockey sticks, I am going to kill the dude that did... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is happening uh huh huh, why am I getting these sudden sharp pains, I can't under AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just can't take this, they feel like... electric shocks, I hate them, I'll just have a look around myself and aha! there is the dude giving me the shocks, I'll just back up a bit and crush the dudes foot, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That foot is now well crushed, lets leave now, WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!, I'm fast, this is gonna be fun now that I can use all of my abilities, I'm gonna drive around for a bit, test my powers and how to activate them and then of course go to Sammy's.

I like him, he is a charismatic dude, and he is pretty fun to be around, so I'm gonna be his car and do whatever special agent stuff he needs me to do, after all the government wouldn't give this dude such upgrades on his car... me if he wasn't something special, so I was gonna be like his faithful servant.

OOOOOOH, I'll try the secret camera and then use the buttons and weapons and put the car on auto sensing and driving, so let's see EEEEEEEEEEEH!!!!!!! aha I'm in the secret camera but the car is going wild, I have to put it on auto drive, wait a minute... I AM THE AUTODRIVE!!!!!

Change back change back, change back pls , I can't see anything, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!!!!!!! oh gods, please help me, I'm about to hit a tree,?! break car, break!!!

Ohh thank the gods, they fixed upgraded the brakes, ok now, ummmmm... EEH!! AI voice "The path to HOME has been set." Ohh finally I can go back in peace, I'll go testing with him tomorrow.

The next day;

UGH!!! Good morning to myself! What time is it, I'll change to the secret camera, eh!! there we go, OH GOD!!! Its 12 PM, I overslept, I need to get to work, I need to change, I have so much stuff to do. 

Wait a minute, am I not a car?? Oh yeah, I don't have a job till Sammy comes to the garage  and starts talking to me and telling me what to do.

The car door on the rear opens, Sammy puts in a bag;

Ah, you're finally here. I was waiting for you.

"Ya I'm here" said Sammy

Ok then where to? To the military base in DC? Nah we need to go too CBI headquarters of DC. Alright we'll be there in... processing... processing... 22 min and 21 seconds. Ok let's go, get in dude. Ya ya, gimme a sec. 

22 min and 21 seconds later;

We're here. You wait here... ummmm... what should I call you? 

Call me M.C. Senna. 

No, that's too long, what about... umm.. i got it, M.C.S. Alright, now go. 

OK but you stay here alright M.C.S? Ya, ya. Now go along Sam. 

Ayy, don't call me that *he says while slightly giggling.

Bye Sam.

Bye M.C.S.

And then he walked into the huge CBI skyscraper, but then I saw a bunch of dudes in black slowly following him, I needed to tell him those dudes were following him or I had to stop them. 

But how?