Chapter 2

In a small Village, there was a girl who was pounding on the guy for more Spicy Pani-Puri.

"Bhaiyaa kya kar rahi hun, aur tikha banao na!"

"Mam already bohot Mirchi daliye isme!"

"Bhaiya, main tumhe paisa deh rahi hun na! Toh tum Kyun complain kar rahi hun! Aur tikhi banao!"

"Mam, tumhara aankhon mein aasnoon hain aur laal bhi hain!"

"Ye mera problem hain na! Tum aur tikhi banao!"

The poor Pani-Puri wala guy just sighed and made it more and more spicy for her.

A woman was coming out of a house, her eyes immediately went to the girl whose eyes were red, sniffing, and crying cuz of spicy Pani-Puri.

"Nandu" the woman shouted. She immediately ran to her. She managed to take her inside and paid the Pani-Puri wala guy.

She ran to her and immediately gave her a glass of water.

"Tum itna tikhi Kyun ka rahi hun?"

"Kyunki mujhe tikhi passand hain!"

"Main mazak nahi kar raha hun Naira!"

"Are mera Gun behn, don't worry, Mujhe kuch nahi hua!"

"Phir bhi!"

Yes the girl was Naira, and the Woman was Gunjan.

"Tumhe kya hua, tum itna tikhi to kabhi nahi khati hun!"

Naira eyes immediately showed flares. Her Hazel brown eyes were glaring in fire.

"Hua to boot kuch!"

"Per kya?"

She was reciting the incident

Flashback

Naira was in the Mandir, giving kids balloons and chocolates. It was her daily routine, to go to her nearby Mandir and give the kids something or the other to make them happy.

Everyone who were regular visitors in the Mandir always adored her. The kids also love them very much.

Just then an old man came out sad. Naira looked at him, she frowned. She went to him!

"Kya hua uncle? Aap itni udaas kyun ho?"

"Darasal beta, ek admi thi. Bohot amir dikhtihun. Uska naam *Shivaay Sigh Oberoi* hain. Maine suna ki wo bohot badi business man hain. Toh unhone sab ko bahar kar liya taki use ashirwad mang sakti hun!"

Naira was fuming in anger. She went inside to look at him. She was glaring at him as if she will kill him. She can't curse cuz she is in the mandir.