NOT SO DIFFERENT

⁚⁛⁙⁘․‧⁎⁖⁛․‧⁎⁖⁛⁎‧․⁙⁘⁛

Manipulation runs almost as deep and as smoothly in the Blacks veins as white and red blood cells do. They use the weak to their advantage, they twist and morph their prey until they're almost unrecognizable. Hidden behind expensive suits and grand paintings are black hearts and blood stained walls. They lie and they manipulate and their's nothing anyone can do about it. It's in their blood, in their veins. They are breed and trained, praised and punished. They are a pure blood line, a tree that's branches extend throughout the world. They are, The Blacks.

  Regulus Black was an observer. He watched and became attuned to people, he knew their greatest flaws and insecurities. This was his manipulation, his way of wrapping his hand around their hearts and yanking them without so much as a blink. He was golden on the outside, delicate and perfect. Everything he was supposed to be. But the truth was is that he was just as corrupted as the rest of them. His heart dark, his mind darker━━an endless abyss of cold flesh and scarred hands. He was angry, angry at the world for being so shitty. He was angry at his brother for leaving, leaving him to uphold the family name. Regulus begged Sirius to not leave; but he would not stay, not even for him. He wanted Regulus to come with him, but could not do that. It was now up to him to behold the family name, to take the mark, to be a Black. He did everything he was supposed to do as he watched the world turn upside down. He bid his time, but perhaps too well. He wanted Sirius to hurt. For his simple gesture of superiority was not enough. Until he laid eyes upon her. The youngest sister of his brothers closets friends. He observed her, studied her. He knew she was a broken girl, shattered and marred. And Regulus was going to destroy her. Revenge almost so perfect it was poetic.

Margaret Mckinnon was not as stupid as he believed. She was like the beautiful belladonna, pretty and delicate on the outside , but deadly and venomous on the inside. Once you took a bite there was no stopping the poison, it seeped into your veins and killed you slowly. A poison so sweet, they come back for more and more and more. Much like Regulus, Margaret was an observer too. She watched what the war and evil did to her siblings, she watched as the world burned. She knew Regulus had cruel plans for her, but she embraced them. Much like she did the sickly sweet smell of her own poison. Fear outweighs morality, and Margaret has her own cruel plans for Regulus Black.

imogen poots━━margaret "maisie" mckinnon