Your Scent

(.Read my new story https://www.wattpad.com/story/267022259?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create&wp_uname=jacenormanstories12&wp_originator=ThuZOu0lAC0zCJGsRyFG4rWbiZ6M6ktU1yzJN91UFPgm%2FqJZktWpS5zrQdE%2BWP%2FCySJr1x0sx3OO5GEuV2Et6psgKIw4po0efwvN8QtZHJRfXEmqb%2FUPiYDk5mLeHxXw  )
....................................................................

Henry met Charlotte when they were in 6th grade. They sat next to each other in math. He started off annoyed at how often she raised her hand to answer a question in geometry. One day he drew the teacher as an obtuse triangle, and she happened to glance over sending her into a fit of laughter. - ok so like the first time they kiss is when they are hanging out at Henry's house. they are playing some dumb video game. Charlotte (being as competitive as she is) starts nudging and bumping into Henry until she's practically in his lap. She crosses the finish line and throws her controller up to celebrate before realizing her proximity to her best friend. Everything kinda drowns out between them and Henry just goes for it - 2 seconds later you hear a voice screaming, "THIS IS NOT OKAY." They both break apart to find piper at the top of the steps. "She hangs around here enough! I don't need you two dating so you can spend MORE time together
Now Charlotte and Henry are embarrassed. Charlotte mutters off something about having to go immediately (despite her ride not being here and living 5 miles away) - Henry can't sleep that night. He flops over to read his clock. 11:17 pm. driven by sleep deprivation he quietly sneaks downstairs and hops on his bike and petals those 5 miles to Charlottes house. He was hoping he would think of a plan when he got to charlottes house but alas. He starts climbing the tree outside her window. Surprisingly, her lights are still on. after taking several shallow breaths he knocks twice on her window. Charlotte pulls her curtain back and becomes self aware of her oversized t-shirt and pulled back hair. "Hey." Henry says. "WHY ARE YOU IN MY TREE? Charlotte whisper-shouts back. "Are we not gonna talk about this?" "Alright. let's talk." Charlotte said opening her window wide enough for Henry to climb in. she took a seat on her bed and he joined her. Henry cleared his throat. "I didn't even know I had those feelings for you until I was leaning towards you." Henry began. "I think I have known my feelings for you for a while but I've been subconsciously repressing them." Charlotte said. They sat in silence before Henry broke it. "do you wanna try this?" Charlotte took a deep breath and said, "ask me tomorrow, Hart." Henry began to get up to leave before Charlotte gently pushed him back down and pointed at her bedside clock. It switched quickly from 11:59 to 12. "it's tomorrow." Charlotte whispered. "Charlotte," he started slowly. "Would you maybe wanna try being my girlfriend?" "Yeah." - They start dating and continue to date through junior high. When they are alone Henry is very loving and affectionate. Like if Charlotte is texting, he will wrap his arms around her waist. or if they watch a movie on the couch, he is the big spoon. It may come from his anxiety of being a superhero and his need to hold onto something to keep it. - At first they do not tell Ray; because he would come at them with a whole bunch of "I-told-you-so-s" and snarking comments about their relationship. But one day in the lair, when they are practicing take-downs, he notices lingering on the mat.  Charlotte, why are you still on top off Henry? if he was a villian, he could easily have you in a headlock now." Charlotte stumbled off him quickly "yeah! you're right my bad, I'm so bad at physical activity I should leave!" her words came out so quickly she's didn't know what she was saying. She headed towards the tubes to not risk further embarrassment. Henry stood up and brushed himself off no sooner than Ray could state: "You're dating Charlotte." - As time goes on Charlotte becomes more and more anxious about Kid Danger. Though as a current 11th grader, he's not a kid anymore. Charlotte won't sleep until she gets a text from Henry saying that he's okay. On particularly bad nights he will climb through her window and Charlotte will wrap his injuries. As she placed a small bandage over his split lip one night, she asked, How are you gonna explain this to your parents?" he gave a half-hearted shrug. He was tired. "Do you wanna sleep here tonight?" Henry gave a slow heavy nod before falling back onto her bed, waiting for her to join him. Charlotte flicked the light switch and grasped his hands as they both drift to sleep - Charlotte loves sunflowers so on every birthday or anniversary she will find a bouquet waiting for her in her locker, on her doorstep, or in her desk. - When Henry comes home after spending the day with a Charlotte his parents will comment on how he smells like her. But he knows. and he loves it.
............
I hope you like it
This chapter is a bit of a deugation
Read my new story