Biker!Alex x Painter!Reader

Alex wondered who is that girl at the park. Sure, he seen her sitting there and just... staring at the park. He had always seen her at the park whenever he rode around his bike, a 2015 Ducati Superbike 1299 Panigale S, the bike was in his favourite colour, black. Just sleek black. He always wonder why is that girl always sits at the park and doing nothing at all.

The girl - from his point from behind - has (Hair Length) (Hair Colour). He couldn't see her eyes and her face. He wonder how does she looks like or the sound of her voice? Its a mystery for him, the girl is a mystery for Alex.

Alex didn't even know that the girl he saw at the park was a student in his university, the University of BlackWatch. He didn't even know that she was there nor that he didn't even notice her whenever they passed by each other at the hallway. Heck, he didn't even know that his little sister, Dana knows her.

"(Name)? Yeah, she loves the park. Its kinda her favourite spot to paint. Can't believe that her painting are the best among the others in the other universities or college. She has a great taste in art, ya'know?" Dana gave a short chuckled. "You probably see her artworks all over campus. She told me that Mr. Ronald is a fan of her works but mostly in her talents."

(Name), Alex thought as he walked towards his bike. I'll think I have a chat with her. He turn on the ignition of his bike and speed off to the park where (Name) was.

(Name) was at the park, her daily routine after class is over. Her (Eye colour) orbs dazed around the scene that is playing around her. She looked at her paintbrush, paints on her platelets to her blank canvas that was laying on her lap. What to paint, what to paint, she chanted.

Her eyes skimmed the park to look for fresh ideas for her upcoming artwork on the topic, 'People in Motion'. (Name) sighed as her mind became to Art block Mode due to the fact that she has no idea on what to paint.

She didn't realise that a man was in front of her. "Excuse me," A male hoarse voice interrupt her train of thought which was brought to a halt thanks to the Art Block. (Name) looked up to see Alex Mercer. The Alex Mercer. Right in front of her eyes. She heard stories from people around town and she is quite close to his little sister, Dana. "Uh, yes?" She squeak.

"I, uhh..." Alex started. His voice has a hint of nervousness. Not that he broke up with his ex. He haven't chat with a girl since that break up except for Dana who was there for him. "I... err... Wanted to know that... Your paintings... are... beautiful." He admits.

(Name) quickly looked down. She stared at her blank canvas as heat rose to her cheeks. She was blushing. People always admire her paintings, they did not do what Alex did to her. She was used to people saying,"You have a talent with the paintbrush,!", "I didn't even know you could pain like a pro'!", "Your hands must be skilled!" and much more. What Alex did was compliment her face to fave. Normally people that admire her artworks didn't look at her when they compliment her works not her, the artist.

"T-Thank you," She stuttered as her face became red. She dare not to look up but to see Alex's black converse shoes in front of her.

"I... was wondering... that you... could... go... out... with... me?" Alex said as his face too, became red. He didn't have this tough guy look or a serious face look on him. Oh no, today was that he will be himself. The one that was hidden away by the people around him, except Dana who know him since they were little.

He wanted (Name) to see the real him, the real side of him. Not the Alex Mercer everyone is talking about. He wanted to get know of (Name) not through his charming ways but his real side, a shy guy who want to fit in this forsaken world.

A few seconds flew by, more like minutes to him. (Name) was hesitanted to answer. She knew that she had a crush on Alex. She thought that Dana might plan this whole thing just to get her and Alex together. Even though (Name) heard rumours, stories about Alex but thanks to Dana. Dana has set light to the real Alex to her.

I might give a shot in this, she thought. He need a second chance. I felt bad to him of all the rumours and stories about him. Maybe Dana is right. Maybe Alex is trying to fit in society. Maybe I should say yes and let see how it goes.

(Name) slowly raise her head to look at the male figure who was blushing like crazy. He's... blushing?! Thats cute, her mind commented. She parted her lips to say the answer to Alex's question. Alex's blue orbs gazed at her, admiring her face.

"I'd love too."

Alex smile, or should I say grin. "That's all I needed to hear." He offered his hand, his right hand to her as she packs up her art equipment into her bag. She looked up and smiled. She took Alex's hand and she rose up. She almost fall due to the weight in her bag but luckily Alex caught her.

"Thank you," She gave Alex another smile. Alex smiled back, feeling a little red. "Shall we go?"

"We shall."

__End

This is my first time doing a game character x reader so please, bear with me with this.
Remember, Im still a newbie in this fanfic stuff....

(Д) BRITTANIA BEAM!