Surprise

It's been a little over a month since Evan and I have made it official and started to be more than friends. It was smooth transition to dating, we didn't have to have that period where we had to learn what made each other tick or try to ignore the other's annoying habits. We already knew all those from being friends for so long and living with one another for 3 years.

It was the night before Ev's road trip and we were lounging on the couch together. Usually it didn't bother me at all when he went on road trips, but this one would be different. I had gotten used to waking up beside him every morning and the activities that came with that.

"You sure you can't take a couple of days off and come with us?" he asks me.

"Can't Ev. I have a big deposition this week and besides you don't need me tagging along. You never asked before for me to come," I say looking up at him.

"That's before you started sleeping beside me at night and allowing me the benefits that come along with that," he says laughing a little.

"Ah I see how it is. So if I started to sleep with you sooner you would have invited me along," I say playfully hitting him.

"That's not what I am saying at all. I am trying to say that I am going to miss you when I go."

"I'll miss you too. I'll be sleeping in your bed the whole time you are gone. Just so you know."

"Please do babe," he says smiling.

"So why didn't you tell me Harrison asked about me," I say giving me a smirk.

"Well I didn't think you would be interested and besides when we got home from the club my mouth was occupied with other things," he says running his hand up my leg.

I bite my bottom lip loving the way his hand felt on my leg. "Defiantly not interested in him at all. I just found it very hot how territorial you got over me."

"You are all mine and I am your," he says moving over top of me on the couch. Looking down at me and smiling and god how I love how that man smiles at me.

My panties getting wet just at the thought of what I know he wants to do to me. His hands on my hips as he leans into to kiss me.

Kissing him back and running my fingers threw his hair. Tugging on those little ones at the nape of his neck. He groans a little and press into me.

He pulls back and looks at me, "Fuck I love you so much."

I just stare at him in shock. Looking at him and my brain is trying to process what he just said to me. "What was that?" I ask just wanting to make sure I really did hear it correctly.

"I love you Hayley. I have for sometime," he says running his hand down my cheek.

I try so hard not to cry, but my eyes betray me and a loan tear falls, "I have loved you for as long as I can remember. You were it for me since I was 15."

He smiles that famous Evan Donaldson smile and I know that this one is all because of me.

He gets off the couch and holds out his hand for me and I take.  Leading me to his bedroom door.  As we are walking to it there is a knock on the front door.

"Seriously," I hear Ev say.  He lets go of my hand and heads to the door.

He opens the door and fuck me if it isn't that puck chaser Jen.  "What the hell are you doing here?" he says.

"Now Evan is that anyway to talk to the future mother of you child," she says pushing her way in.

My face goes pale and I can see the same has happened for Evan.