1 • Set Day

It was a beautiful sunny day in London Hammersmith and your mother Emma Thompson was just leaving to head to set...

   "Y/n!" Your mother yells up to you, "What?!" You answer still just waking up from a good nights sleep.

"I'm heading to set, do you wanna come?" Emma inquires, "No but if you want I'll meet you later when I'm actually awake" you say sarcastically, "don't get all fussy with me young lady" Your mother answers, "yeah, yeah, love you mom have a good day I will text you when I'm on my way" you say hoping she would just leave already so you can get ready for the day "ok love you too" Emma answers back walking out the door and leaving to set for a movie shes starring in called "Snow Cake" which is taking place right in London. (Yes I know it wasn't actually filmed in London)

   You groan swinging your feet over the bed and heading to the shower rubbing your eyes since you where still half awake.

   After only a couple minutes of taking a quick shower you finally hop out and get dressed.

   ^ your outfit ^    As you finish getting dressed you go down stairs for some tea since you've always drank  tea since you where little

   ^ your outfit ^
   As you finish getting dressed you go down stairs for some tea since you've always drank  tea since you where little.

   ~ 30 minutes later ~

   You where just pulling out of (your favorite fast food place) for some breakfast since you didn't eat dinner last night. You pulled out your phone while at a red light letting your mom know you where on your way

Y/n~
"I'm on my way"

Mom~
"Ok love you drive safe let me know if they don't let you in and I'll send someone out to get you :)"

You giggle at the little smiley face your mother put.

Y/n~
"Ok I will, love u see ya soon ;)"

   ~on set~

   "Who you texting Miss Thompson" a rich velvety voice says from behind Emma "My daughter you imbecile" Emma says nudging Alan's arm "Ouch" Alan says jokingly.

   "She's heading over to set to hangout for a while, normally she never wants to come but I guess she's changed her mind, I was surprised when she said she would meet me" Emma says still looking at her phone "I never knew you had a daughter, we are best friends how is it you've never told me?" Alan says crossing his arms "I don't know she doesn't normally liked being talked about" Emma says "Emma, Alan we are all ready for you!" The director yells over to Emma and Alan.

   ~back to you~

   You where just pulling up to the building where they where casting in, you park, and start walking to the entrance, as you walk up the security guard stops you by putting his hand in front of the door blocking you, "You need a pass" The buff man says "Umm my mom works here, so if you could just move" you say trying to slide underneath his arm, he grabs you and pulls you back from behind, you knock your head back giving him a bloody nose, Your mom comes running out "What happened?" Emma says frantically "Miss Thompson" the man says holding his nose "y/n what in gods name happened?" Emma says turning to you "he wouldn't let me in, I tried going under and he grabbed me" you say "I told you to text me if they didn't let you in" Emma says grabbing your am shaking her head "Sorry Dan" Emma says to the security guard.