Bonus chapter 6.

Her.

Delightful 3 days of our vacation passed by so far. We settled in and have already done many things: swam with dolphins, explored flora and the sandy beach, snorkelled, skydived and got to know our neighbours - lemurs. Those adorable buddies pay us a visit every morning and evening without fail, getting fruit as treats. 

We sunbathe and swim in the crystal clear ocean daily. Kids are now amazing at swimming and our little twins have their fun in the water by the shore, being always by our side. All of us have marvellous family picnic and meals, having pure blast without fail. 

Leo and I cannot keep our hands to ourselves. Ever since Monday we have been making love every night for hours: sweet, slow, mellow, tender, adoring love that left our drunk and needful. We have been relishing in the tranquility of our bubble, taking our time with each kiss, caress, whisper and touch.

At the moment it is 10 o'clock, Wednesday. Bambinos are laying on sun-beds, napping and drying off after a long while of swimming and snorkelling. Twins are peacefully sleeping in the stroller. All little ones are in the shade and have suncream on. 

I am laying between Leonardo's long, toned legs as my back is leaning on his vigorous front. He is laying down, slightly leaning on the back of the sun-bed. His soft fingertips are mellowly trailing from my stomach down to my abdomen again and again. The sun is shining nicely on us. 

Him.

Heaven. That's how this sublime bubble feels and looks like. 

My beloved in my arms, adored and happy; our little ones right by our side, safe and happy. I am truly loved and delighted. This is all I could ever dream of. 

I smiled as the most mellifluous sigh escaped from Camila as I lightly glazed my fingertips from the valley of her round, firm, perky, comely, delicate breasts down to her abdomen. My other hand slowly slid down to her toned inner thigh and I kissed her temple, both of us relishing in our idilic bubble. 

Time peacefully ticked by as kids napped and we relaxed connectedly. 

"Let's go for a swim, amore."- said softly Cami, gently trailing her dainty hand over my forearm that is laying on her toned thigh. 

"Sure, bambina."- I agreed, taking her small hand in mine, kissing it gently. 

I helped her to get up and nodded at the guards to keep an eye on bambinos. 

I might have bought villa for us here, in Maldives. It was very rational purchase though: we come here a lot, so we might as well have a place of our own here. Sure, some remodelling will be done, but that's task for later. 

I smirked, shamelessly checking out my sexy wife.

White bikini leaves nothing to imagination. Slim, creamy, long legs look utterly gorgeous; impeccable, petite hips are as engaging as ever; toned, round, firm, fit, springy ass is so fucking delectable and mouth-watering; slender and tiny waist; bonny back; perfect chest; lean and delicate arms; famine shoulders. 

Light blonde, velvety, wavy, lustrous hair is neatly pinned at the back of her pretty head as a few small stands frame her angelic face. Dewy, clear, silky, luminous skin is exceedingly sleek and gained stunning shade as the topical sun sure as hell did wonders to her. Breathtaking, natural, enchanting beauty is fully exposed. 

Camila keeps getting more and more stunning as days pass by. She is heavenly, unutterably sublime. 

I smiled when she swam to me, wrapping her petite arms around my neck. I pulled her closer, securing her slim legs around my waist as my hands wondered off to her juicy, toned ass.