where are we??

The battle of New York was done. Thor and loki were back at asgard and the rest of the avengers were in stark tower.

Until a white blinding light shined and everyone passed out.

Tony was the first to wake up. Then natasha and Clint.

"Where are we" the Three asked in sync.

Next was captain america, wanda maxmoff , bruce banner, loki, thor.

"Hello avengers my name is author and today I'm going to be showing you all your future so please settle down and don't try to use your Powers they will not work and other people are going to be joining us that you will all know in the future"

"We're not avengers tony stark killed our parents" wanda said angry. Before tony could respond more people joined the theater.

Nick fury, maria, agent coulson,

Guardians of the galaxy

Carol danvers

Peggy, howard,peter parker, jarvis

Bucky,sam clints family

Morgan stark, black panther group

Pepper,rhodes, maxmoff twins.

Everyone started yelling at each other.

"Everyone shut up I'm going to explain just sit down in the seat where your name is at"

Everyone sat in their seats.

"Now can you tell us why we are here" nick asked

"Ok nick you are here because in a couple of  years a big purple grape is gonna come and whipe out half of humanity and his stupid name is thanos and the avengers loose against him and the next five years they get the stones back and nat and Tony die and also Steve and yeah the avengers won but with a cost"

After I was done explains everyone was silent natasha and Tony were looking at each other excepting their death.

"Ok so your gonna show us our future or what" Clint asked

"No I'm not showing the future. So I didn't know how to explain this but none of you are real"

"WHAT "  everyone screamed

"How are we not real ms.author" Steve asked nicely

"In my universe you all are a bunch of characters out of a marvel movies and comics so that's why I know all of your stories and your secrets but I'm not mean so I'm just gonna show you guys your actors and bloopers from my world"

"Who's your favorite avenger" Tony asked. everyone just rolled their eyes

" My favorite avenger is drum roll please"

*Everyone did drum roll except for nat and gamora*

"My favorite avenger is NATASHA ROMANOFF OR SHOULD I SAY NATALIE RUSHMAN OR SHOULD I SAY NALALIE ALIANOVNA ROMANOVA OR SHOULD I SAY BLACK WIDOW OR SHOULD I SAY THE WORLDS CUTEST ASSASSIN" I screamed

Nat had a big smile on her face everyone just rolled their eyes

"Why do you have so many names miss romanoff" peggy asked. Natasha just shrugged.

"Ok now let's see what you guys look like in my world"

Ok so umm I writing this because I'm bored so don't take it seriously and yeah it's really bad but this book is kinda gonna be all about nat so ......