the begining to a great end

Simon and Leo...,
Two great friends!
But did we really know about what they did inside when we weren't looking...

Simon and Leo were two politicians living a great life in Dublin. They would do everything together, they'd paint pictures, cook food together and overall just have a blast with each other! But.... Simon and Leo would just consider each other friends but the way they felt around each other was just indescribable. Simon had always felt something special around Leo, something he wouldn't feel around anyone else at the time. He felt this tingle all over his body which he wouldn't feel around anyone else. Simon had always felt ashamed about his feelings because, Leo already had a husband and Simon felt hopeless, lost and ashamed because he felt as if these feelings, we're just pointless and to be forgotten about because Leo had a husband. But little did Simon know.... Leo was quite unhappy in his relationship with his husband Matthew because deep down he wanted to be with Simon and Simon wanted to be with him. But they didn't know that obviously and just continued on to be friends,
Until one night,
One night... where everything, and I mean everything changed...

Leo was getting all dressed up for his wonderful night ahead with Simon, (of course Matthew didn't know about this!) Leo was getting dressed into his best vintage black tuxedo for his wonderful night out in Dublin City he had ahead of him with Simon. He could feel his feet shake with fear for this night ahead. He went over to Matthews dresser and put on his most expensive best perfume which Matthew would of never allowed him to put on.
Simon on the other hand was in his best pair of black tuxedo pants and white shirt lined with a rich type of leather, only to be found from the most luxurious materials to exist topped of with his leather vintage cowboy boots and his cowboy hat to top it all off! They were both incredibly excited for the fun filled night they had ahead of them!

They met at the ha'penny bridge with a big smile awaiting them!
They were there for fun obviously but they both new the type of fun they both wanted for each other. They decided to go to temple bar from there and had a couple drinks each, simon had a Heineken light where as Leo wasnt into  the traditional Irish drinks and had a lovely exotic penena colada. But really, they both knew what they were here for.
Leo excused himself to go to the men's bathroom signalling for Simon to tag along. Simon followed Leo into the bathroom. They both knew what was about to happen here. The men quickly hopped into one of the free stalls when Leo asks, 'should we do this Simon, are you ready for this?' 'Of course I am' Simon exclaims while unbuttoning his vintage tuxedo bottoms revealling his long healthy 9.5 inch. Leo takes off all his clothes and starts sucking aggressively on Simons large hairy monsterous cock. 'MORE DADDY MOREEEEEE!' Leo moans and groans each and every time more and more aggressively. Simon had kept on feeding it aggressively to him as he moaned and moaned for more. 'There's a lot more where that came from" Simon said confidently. A mixture of both of their cum sprayed around the temple bar men's bathroom when suddenly, Leo's husband Matthew walks in followed by Holly Kinsella and her neighbour who just would not stop cutting the grass. They all instantly joined in for a big orgie with Leo sucking Simons cock, Holly getting head off of the neighbour with his lawnmower and Mathew cumming everywhere and it was such a fun time, they stop at around 7 am the next day when suddenly, Simon wakes up with his bedsheets completely wet...
It was all just a dream...

The end