01

Denki Kaminari opened his eyes and yawned with pleasure. He shifted realizing that there was a weight on his arm. One glance at the sleeping girl made him smirk. The images of the night before flashed in his mind, sending pleasant sensation to his morning erection. Denki roamed his mind trying to remember her name, but there was nothing. He was sure she mentioned it more than once, but he never bothered memorizing it, simply settling for "baby" and "kitten". It always worked.

He slipped from the bed and grabbed his leather trousers from the floor. His shirt was found under the bed and shoes somehow ended up in the bathroom. He hurried to get dressed, hoping that she would not wake up. He hated wasting his time trying to explain to the numerous females that their night of passion will never be repeated. The screams irritated him, and the cries were even a bigger nuisance. He threw one last glance at the female, took out his wallet and threw several large notes on the nightstand. That should cover it.

He didn't know why he always did that. None of the women he slept with were actually representatives of world's oldest profession, but he always felt the need to leave a little treat.

The girl shifted in her sleep and the blonde hurried out of room. He paid for the room at the reception and walked out of the hotel with wide grin on his face. A new day meant a new adventure and he was shaking with anticipation.

***

"You were absolutely careless, Denki." Saikawa Sota, his PR manager exclaimed, clenching the fresh post in his hands. The headlines were screaming about Denki's new affair. "I've told you so many times, choose your one-night stands wisely."

"How was I supposed to know that she is the daughter of city planning director." The blonde responded lazily. He was bored out of his mind and from nothing to do he continued playing with the lightening.

The man in expensive suit and strict glasses sighed. "You have more adverse media than the league of villains."

"Ha, ha, ha," Denki's cheerful laughter made Saikawa cringe.

"When was the last time you've done actual hero work?" PR questioned. The blonde glared at him in annoyance. "You've worked so hard to become a pro, but as soon as you did, you threw it all away."

"Quit your nagging."

"I am your manager, and it is my responsibility to ensure your good status stays that way, but there are times when even I am helpless. There are things that even I cannot fix. That girl you left so thoughtlessly tried to kill herself the next day."

Denki froze for a moment and glanced sceptically at Saikawa, but his manager was not planning to back down. "We are lucky that she was found on time and rushed to the hospital."

"How is that my problem?" Denki raised his eyebrows. Saikawa stood in the middle of the office feeling completely dumbfounded, and seriously considering retiring form his position.

"It became your problem when you left her in that hotel room with a couple of banknotes on the bedside table."

The blonde groaned loudly. He was beginning to feel exhausted from Saikawa's lecture. He ran his hand through his hair and leaned back on the couch. "Fine. What do you want me to do about it? Marry her?"

Saikawa sighed exasperated. "I want you to quit fooling around and concentrate on your hero work. When was the last time you've done anything related to your actual responsibilities?"

Denki thought for a moment trying to remember the last time he went to the villain attacks. "Must have been...January I guess?" he shrugged.

"It's July now."