𝘴𝘪𝘹 / 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦

𝘥𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯

𝘥𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯

Nothing much was happening lately, other then Alana and I having stupid arguments. She pisses me off, she thinks she can do whatever the fuck she wants sometimes, it's fucking annoying.

She's all talk but don't do shit but once she does she goes a little too fucking out there. Like the knife incident. Didn't expect that at all, I don't think she would have stabbed m though she's too pussy for that, but then again she's a Shepard. Shepard's don't play game in a fight.

A few days ago i was going into the apartment and I saw her dancing on the table.... in her panties and lace bra.

When I walked in, her friend left freaked out. Lana on the other hand was dancing until she noticed her friend was gone.

I think that day was the first time I saw her genuinely laugh it wasn't much but it was a very soft laugh. I didn't care, she can laugh all she wants.

I wasn't at the Shepard's place I was at the Curtis house cause I needed a break from Alana and her bullshit.

"You're here early" Darry said coming out of the bathroom, looking fresh out of the shower.

"Yeah," I nodded

"That is because..."

"Alana" I kept watching the tv, Mickey was playing. Two is gonna be pissed when he finds they played Mickey early today.

"What's with Alana that makes you hate her so much? She seems decently sane... other then the fact that she pulled a knife out on you and stabbed the wall, but that was because you did something that she hated... and in my knowledge Shepard's don't like playing games" Darry chuckled

"I know they don't play games, we just never got along and once one of us do something it's just then she does something, like draw on my face with permanent marker, then I cut all her shirts, she almost stabbed me after that one and she threw a fork at me during pasta night but that was because she made me dump a mountain of cheese, then I threw cheese at her, then she threw pasta, I threw beer and she threw a fork."

"Y'all have to calm down, one of you could get hurt..." Darry looked pretty concerned

"We don't always pull stupid pranks and throw stuff at each other, sometimes out of no where I say 'get fucked' or something and she says 'you too but in the ass' or something."

"Y'all have issues" he shook his head. I don't even think we can just be plain friends for 5 minutes unless we are watching a movie and we can't speak.

"You should invite her over we can have a Shepard dinner night cause I know they like cooking"

"You want Alana Shepard to step foot in here?" My eyes widened not really wanting her over.

"Come on Dal, just for one day can y'all not be at each other's throat? I'll even invite Tim to the dinner"

"She will say no if I ask her. She won't say yes, if I ask her she will say no"

"Fine then I'll ask them, they awake right now?" I looked at the clock at it read 8:45 am.

"Tim could be awake.." I shrugged it off, not really surprised if Tim don't answer the phone.

"Okay well, we'll have them over on Friday. Dal just don't get Alana mad"Darry grabbed his newspaper and began to read. I swear there isn't one morning where he doesn't read the newspaper.

"Why does Lana  gotta fucking come? Like she will-"

"She's coming no complains and you're coming too" kill me, kill me now please.

"Fine, I'll only come cause Tim makes good food." I changed the channel on the tv and just kept watching tv.

I probably fell asleep too, I didn't sleep much last night, my eyes and mind just didn't turn off.