1

Early one morning two brothers, Roman and Remus were running to the woods. 
¨Go find a stick! Make sure its a good one!¨ Remus yelled. 
Breathlessly Roman yelled back ¨ok!¨

And then off they went their separate ways farther into the forest. 

Little did they know someone was watching them.

As Roman was walking he stumbled upon a black hat with a yellow rose tied around it.
Didn't think much of and kept on with his search for the perfect stick.

When it was almost out of sight he heard the sound of a stick snap. 
Thinking it was just Remus playing a trick on him, he kept walking.

Remus, on the other hand, was sitting by the lake trying to grab the stick he had found. 
But then there was a sound that caught his attention. A laugh to be exact.
He turned to face where it came from. But instead of seeing roman like he had expected.

There was a scrawny boy in black with a fedora that had a yellow rose tied to it, the boy looked normal. Except for the fact he had a brown and a yellowish gold eye and he had a huge scar from the top of his eyebrow to the bottom of his neck.

Getting snapped out of his daze by Roman running towards him, Remus noticed that the boy had disappeared. ¨what are you looking at?¨ asked roman 

¨I saw someone.¨

¨Do you know who it was?¨

¨No.¨

*This is bad .-.