𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 2

JJ pulled me into the janitor's closet and then shut the door behind us.

It didn't smell too good in there but that was besides the point. JJ pulled my hips to his and held me firmly in place. I placed my hands on his broad shoulder and smiled up at him.

He kissed my lips softly but bit down on my bottom lip, pulling it as he pulled away. Once he let go of my lip it bounced back into place.

The bell rang loudly meaning we was late to class. But neither one of his cared.

"Hopefully, the assistant principal doesn't walk in on us like last time" I whisper, pushing the tag of JJ's shirt back underneath his shirt so it wasn't showing.

"Yeah, didn't we get detention for like a month?" JJ chuckled.

"I think so" I giggled along with him.

He kissed my lips against but this time it was more rough and full of lust. My hands traveled up the back of his neck and into his hair as my tongue glided into his mouth . His tongue interacted with mine as our lips moved in the same motion.

I tugged on his roots as he back me up. I felt my back hit the wall without any shelves on it and then JJ's body crumbling onto mine, crushing me against the wall. His hands snakes down to the back of my thighs and slid up my skirt. He rubbed his hands in a circle on my bare ass since I was wearing a thong. His fingers dug into my skin making me squeal against his lips.

He parted his lips from mine but our noses continued to touch. He laid a smack to my ass and I giggled.

"Let's get out of here, what ya say? Maybe go surfing?" JJ suggested, shrugging his shoulders.

"Sound like a good idea" I nodded my head.

Suddenly, the door to the janitor's closet opened making us both jump in surprise.

It was the janitor of course. He was whistling until he turned on the light and saw us.

"Oh hey, Daniel " JJ said taking his hands off me and turning to face the man. "How's the wife?"

"I'm not married and my name is Dave"
He said shaking his head and rolling his eyes. "What the hell are you kids doing in the closet?"

"Oh uh we was just checking out how sturdy the shelves were" JJ shrugged, putting his hands on the shelve and started shaking it. Almost immediately, the shelve felt of the wall with a loud crack making all the cleaning supplies fall into the floor.

I bursted out laughing as JJ just stood there with wide eyes.

"Yeah, uh, not very—sturdy" JJ fumbled with his words as he turned back to Dave.

"Hey, I have two kids down here in the janitors closet on the west side of the school building" Dave explained talking into the walky talky he had.

"Hey, hey, hey, there was no need in doing that" JJ there his hand out. "I can fix it! See watch"

JJ picked up the shelve and tried to fix it but it wasn't long before the principal showed up dragging us out and into ure hallway and then escorted us to his office.

We sat down in the chairs outside his office as we waited for him to get down talking on the phone.

"So how long you think we are gonna be suspended for?" JJ questioned. pulling at a string on the end of my skirt.

"Honestly I have no clue" I said resting my head on the wall behind me.

"The longer the better" JJ chuckled.

"That's what she said" I uttered and we both laughed.

Suddenly, the principal walked out of his office and looked down at us both .

"Why hello there" JJ shirked as he gave the man a small wave wiggling his fingers.

Principal Rogers pointed into his office and we both stood up but before I could walk into the classroom JJ grabbed my hand pulling me in the opposite direction.

"Hey get back here!" The principal hollered as we ran down the hallway giggling.

"We are gonna get expelled for this!" I chuckled as we turn the corner.

"More free time am I right or am I right?" JJ questioned as he opened the heavy metal door leading outside of the school building.

"My mom is gonna kill me" I shake my head as we run down the street.

"Not if principal Rogers does first" JJ joked. "Now let's hit some waves and smoke some weed"

Hope this was okay. I rushed to get it done cause I've been lazy for the past few days.

Word count:791