Intro

"Oh hi" His lips are asking me to kiss him.

"Sorry if I'm disturbing your class, I just wanted to check on you" Hyunjin is so shy... and cute. He's my work mate? Ya. We work in a high school together. I'm the chorus teacher and he's the band teacher so that means that his classroom is across from mine. He likes to check on me every now and then and I think it's adorable.
"Uh Mr Bang?"

"Sorry! I- um... ya! Hey Hyunjin. Do you need anything?" I hope I want staring at him, especially in front of my students.

"I actually need my papers, here let me get them" Hyunjin walks up to me and bends down. My heart is beating so fast, should I move? No, he's just getting his paper.

He's so close to me, I can't handle faking this anymore. But having a wife and kids doesn't give me a choice.

Hyunjin moves away and starts walking towards the door. I start breathing heavy, he doesn't know how much he makes me crazy. I mean look at him! He's so cute and shy.

"Bye Hyunjin! Have a nice day!" I smile at him but I can't help myself from looking awkward.

"I'll see you tomorrow, I'm going to get back to class now, see ya!" He smiles back and proceeds to walk out the classroom.

I'm going to straight up and say I'm in love with him. His lips, hair, body, he's perfect.

RING RING RING

That's the last bell, I wish I could stay but I have to go home to my wife. I do love my wife and all but I'm just not in love with her anymore. She's been my friend for years and I thought she was the one. We have three kids together, they all are still very young and I love them with my whole heart. Their names are Irene, Vivi (V V), and Mina. Mina is our oldest and she's adopted. Vivi and irenes are our kids.

"Okay class, you may leave now. Adios!" I say to they class. They jump up in joy and start walking out of the classroom. Now that they are gone, I should go too.

*Back at home*