why are you here ?

Maddison's pov

"zay i cant take itt" i said as zay was eating my pussy sloppily " shut the fuck up " zay says as i cum in his mouth and he sucks it all up " I hate your stupid ass" i said as i pull my pants " no you dont " zay says laughing as he walks out the r...

"zay i cant take itt" i said as zay was eating my pussy sloppily " shut the fuck up " zay says as i cum in his mouth and he sucks it all up " I hate your stupid ass" i said as i pull my pants " no you dont " zay says laughing as he walks out the room , i get up and start walking and i fall right to the ground . " fuck " i said lowly , getting up i fixed my shorts putting them back in place walking out the room .

I walk out to the living room seeing izzy, rah , zay , and dee on the couch "wuddup yall " i said to them sitting next to zay "where ya dumb ass sister at ?" said izzy as i snapped my neck to him " ion know call ya babymomma to find out Israel " i said rolling my eyes " chill on my brother " zay said .

" Nahh he tried to act funny with my sister and now his bitch ass got a baby on da way " i said laughing " you aint neva getting kae back from that one, if its one thing she dont do is kids " i said also . Mane whatever i aint trippin on ha " he says popping a pill .

Kae's pov

"why the fuck are you here ?" i asked my mom "i wanted to come see you and Maddison " she said smiling " Look Maddison is here right now so you can come back another day to see her , goodbye now " i closing the the door behind me walking to the ca...

"why the fuck are you here ?" i asked my mom "i wanted to come see you and Maddison " she said smiling " Look Maddison is here right now so you can come back another day to see her , goodbye now " i closing the the door behind me walking to the car and pulling off . 

5 minutes later ... 

I pull up to the store getting out walking into the store " can i have papers and fronto please " i said handing the cashier a twenty "aye wudduh kae " i heard a familiar voice say as i turned around to see who it is and it was that boy izzy told off in school . "heyy" i said smiling as he stood over me " you look good as usual " he said admiring my body " thank you boo " i said smiling harder " lemme get ya number tho " he said as he pulled his phone out . If Israel wanna do him then im doing me .

"Yeah sure " i said giving him my number "ight bye pretty " he said " bye " i said smiling walking out the store walking to my car to go back home and finally smoke . 5 minutes later i get back to the crib and see a car in the driveway , i go in the house to see my dad and my mom talking in the kitchen . "ugh , great . " I thought to myself " Kaelanii come here please for a minute "my dad called out to me  as i walked over there "yes father ?" i said looking at my dad "your mom wants to talk to you " he said " about ? " i asked with a mug "i wanted to tell you that i'm sorry that i kicked you out and i want you and Maddison to come back with me to stay . " she says " im sorry ? " " thats all you have to say ?" " is sorry ?" " you kicked your kids out for a nigga that was beating your ass " i said as i got angry " but-" she said as my dad cut her off " but nothing Tamia , you kicked my kids out for some nigga , just get out this was a mistake " he says walking away leaving us alone " well Tamia this is your fault you can let yourself out" i said walking out going upstairs to my room . Rolled up , smoked and went to sleep " finally some sleep " i thought .

soooo did yall expect it to be their mom or izzy ? 

votee!!!! and comment !!!!