part 5

Gon's POV

WHAT?

"W-what?!" Killua shocked. And me too of course.

"father told me to send you home with me, and never come back to this town." Alluka repeated. Killua's mouth hanging wide.

"W-what are you talking about?! Why I have to go home?! And never come back?! Are you insane?! I even can't live without my mate!"

"Indeed, yes." Suddenly a voice echoing behind us, and a man with long white messy hair appeared in front off the door. Uh, did I leave the door open?

"F-father!" Father? So that's killua's and alluka's father? No wonder he has white messy hair with a pair of cool blue eyes like killua.

"W-what are you doing here?!" Killua asked

"Of course to talk with you, son" killua's father come closer to killua and try to pat killua's shoulder, but killua backed away.

"About what? About just now?"

"Killua, listen-"

"You told me that I can't live without my mates, and now you told me to leave my mate!?"

"Killua zoldyck, listen to me!" Killua shut his mouth, while me and alluka trembelled.

"killua my son, I know this is hard for you, but you need to go home now."

"Why??!!"

Killua's father take a deep breath "in inuhama rules, the 1st child has to leave their mates to marry with another inuhama so they can produce child with 100% inuhama's blood. inuhama is a rare creature, so we must protect our generation of inuhama's zoldyck family."

........................................................................

Wait

WHAT!!????

Marry with another inuhama??!! I look at killua and his eyes widened. Likewise with alluka.

"WHAT??!!! Didn't you said inuhama can't live without their mates?!"

"Yes, but there's a way to make you keep alive. I'll take a drop of blood of your mate, and then drop the blood to the necklace and I'll cast a spell . You'll stay alive as long as you wear the necklace."

"B-but father you haven't told me this yet!" Killua shocked

Killua's father sighed "I haven't told you yet because you look so happy when I told you to look for your mate. So I think I have to wait for the right time to tell you."

"Right time? You think this is the right time??!!" Killua yelled, and I'm trembelled

Killua cover his face with his right palm "no. I'll. never. gonna. leave. my. mate"

After saying those words, killua pulled me out of the house and run

"Nii-chan!" Alluka try to chase killua, but killua's father stop him

"Let him go. Maybe he will change his mind he after cool his head."

~meanwhile~

Me and killua keep running and running, until we arrived at the beach. He runs so fast, and I think we a little bit too far from my house. We're facing the ocean and killua is backing me.

"Killua?" I asked him and squeeze his hand gently. Killua slowly facing me, and his tears slowly flowing. I'm a little bit surprise because killua never cried before. He must be....really love me.

I slowly hug him "there, there. It's gonna be allright." He hug me back tightly.

"I-i love you so much, gon. You're my everything. I-i don't wanna leave you." He said. His voice shaking.