"𝑀𝓎 𝒦𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓇𝑜𝓎𝒶𝓁 𝒢𝓊𝒶𝓇𝒹~"<3

(Hiii it's me, Travis!! I'm here with an update!)

|dreamnotnap<33|

|Bottom dream x top George and sapnap|

|Kinks being used in this one-shot: choking, name-calling, praise kink, and pain kink|

!quick a/n there is gonna be double penetration and a bit of a belly bulge- and also daddy will be used as well as master-:) okay cya-!

{!WARNING! there is going to be smut!! so if you're not comfy with that then please move on! I'll put a warning where the smut begins!}

!~ミ★ George's POV ★彡~!

it's halfway through the day and I've already heard about the thief stealing from the town, the only hints we have on the boy is that he has Dirty blonde mid length hair and emerald green eyes he has a fairly small figure and a masculine body, Me and Sap (aka the king's secret lover and guard ;) )  walk down to my carriage to go look for this boy, we make it to the small town, looking around for a person who fits the hints we've gotten, Sap taps my shoulder and points to a short boy stealing a diamond necklace from a shop and running off, we chase after the boy making quick lefts and rights to catch up but somehow we lose him, I hear a yelp from an alleyway, I turn my head to see the boy on the ground holding his leg seeing broken crates beside him, Running up to the boy we grab onto him and pull down his hood to see who the culprit's identity is, feeling my face heat up after seeing the boy's face, I look over to sapnap to see his reaction noticing it's the same as mine.

"what's your name kid?" I say sternly to the boy

"Okay, first off I'm not a kid second, My name is Dream," he replies to me clearly nervous and mad. "Okay then Dream we're gonna need you to come with us to discuss your behavior lately but first we're gonna need you to return all the stuff you've stolen," I tell him politely 

𓂀 𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍 𓂀

I sigh, knowing I'm might go to the dungeons, walking to the store I previously stole from, seeing the king holding the necklace that I stole, we walk into the Store called "𝔐𝔞𝔵𝔦𝔫𝔢'𝔰 ℜ𝔦𝔠𝔥'𝔰" to return the stolen item. I feel the sweat roll down my face as I breathe heavily, trying to calm myself down. I open my eyes to look around then look forward to the shop owner glaring daggers at me, I then hear the king's guard cough to catch our attention beside me. I scoff knowing what's next, "excuse me, mx, I believe this belongs to you?" the guard says handing the shop owner the necklace. "thank you very much sir." they reply, still looking at me with a tint of anger in their eyes. (a bit of sexual content up ahead!!!) I feel a finger trace up my spine, I whip my head around to see the king looking at me with lust in his eyes. he leans in closer to whisper in my ear "let's make a deal..~ if you let the knight and me do what we want to you for the whole night, we'll consider letting you go~ understand..?", my breath shudders and I nod slowly as a response. he backs away slightly but still close enough to where I can feel him pressed against my back, after they talk to the shop owner about how it will never happen again we walk to the carriage they arrived in. pushing me in first, I sit on one end while the other 2 still get in and sit next to me. I look out the carriage window enjoying the view. then feeling hands on my thighs, I gasp at the feeling I look down to see both of their hands caressing my thighs gently. I feel them both lean towards my ears and whisper gentle words to me, I melt into their touch not noticing that we arrived till they both moved away. I whine at the loss of contact, I feel my face heat up realizing I was the one responsible for the noise. "huh.. such a cute noise~, don't you think sap?~", I hear the king say, I hear a deep chuckle beside me. "aww I think little Dweamy~ is an attention whore huh?~" he coo's with a soft tone. "Now. we've got to get going so we can 'continue' our little 'play time'~." he laughs softly, we get out of the carriage one by one to walk to the palace. we get inside, "Dream." the king says sternly, his back facing me. I gulp quietly and clear my throat, "uh.. yes your majesty?-" I say quietly in fear. "oh dream~ dream, dream, dream...~," he says seductively turning around to face me, walking towards me and putting his hand on my chin with a hard grip, making me tilt my head up to look at him. swiping his thumb lightly over my bottom lip, I open my mouth slightly. gasping at the feeling, his thumb grazes my tongue and I shiver at the contact and move forward slightly, I then feel his thumb move away and I stumble forward and pout at the loss of contact.

🙂 George's POV🙂

I quickly pull away from my thumb from his mouth and tongue. 

OH SHOOT I'M SO SORRY I'VE RUN OUT OF MOTIVATION AND ENERGY I'M SO SORRY EVERYONE!!</33