Good day

Yall Im sorry I been getting my grades together and working on my college classes and getting my mind straight.
........but the queen is back
Anyways on to the story this story now take place in summer so these are the summer adventures
Update on between these past few days my phone cracked... but the show must go on. I'm now on my computer!

You and ukai have been happy everythings great who says marriage ruins everything? you and ukai sit on the couch your on his chest watching tiktoks some cute some funny some..... questionable. You see this one trend and you look up at ukai.

"Lets post another tiktok"you say. He smiles as if saying yes so you get up and do the tiktok with him.
(I'ts a trend were you lean back and then do a transition of your significant other holding you in that same position)

The tiktok ends and he's still holding you smiling looking at you. He kisses you again this time you have to practically push him away to catch your breath.

You giggle then grab you phone to see the tiktok. Ukai walks over and wraps his hands around your waist to see the tiktok. "Your butts getting fatter" he says smacking you butt then walking off. You laugh "really that's all you thought about" you walk back over to the couch.

"Dinner ? " you say implying what did he want to eat . he smile evilly and sigh and say "if you say me one more time , I'm recovering down there" you say moving his hand out your lap.

He laughs and mocks your moaning and gibberish during sex "im you slut ahh" he mocks you. You smack his chest and roll your eyes "stop it!" You say standing up to refill your drink.

You refill your cup and walk back over to the couch we're ukai is and sit on the couch next to him. Both sucked into the tv . Hours pass and you finally get up to cook .

"Late night cooking is always fun" you say sarcastically. "I guess we'll be eating steak , pasta and shrimp" (Im sorry if anyone is allergic to like seafood or anything I listed)

You finish cooking pretty quickly and ukai watches you cook occasionally taking out his phone. "You seen the news?" You ask ukai stirring the pasta. "Umm no why? " ukai asks.

"Well the boys are stars! We really did it also another thing is there's a rumor about us..." you say. "What rumor ? " Ukai asks sipping his drink confused. "Um people think we secretly have kids and im pregnant again" you say laughing. Ukai chokes on his drink .

You laugh and Tun over to pat his back . "You okay ? " you ask . "Yeah but I think it got in my nose , KIDS?! Us with kids ?!?? That's ridiculous" ukai says recovering from almost choking to death. You and him talk on it some more and joke until you announce the food is done and hand him his plate as you sit next to him.

"Well this looks good , what's the occasion " ukai says jokingly you roll your eyes and pray then eat. You and ukai take a shower and lay down on the bed. "Well what's next ? Maybe a movie " you ask ukai.

"Not I had in mind but that'll work" he says getting up and smacking your butt. You get up and help him find a movie you both agree on.

When you finally pick a movie (your choice). And you both sit with a pillow in front of you to focused in the movie. The silence was loud 30 minutes in you finally look down to see ukai sleep on your lap. You giggle silently not to wake him.

You lay him down correctly turn off the tv and lay next to him drifting off to sleep.

The next day you wake up to a knock on the door. Ukai doesn't budge so you wrap yourself up and go to check. You open the door to be greeted by Ukais family his uncle, his mom, dad, cousins and more. Your kinda in shock but let them in telling them to make there selves comfortable and you would  be back with Ukai.