𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

❛ 𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄, 𝐈𝐌 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓❜𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄 • 𝐌𝐀𝐂 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑🐬🐚 | NARRATIVE + INSTAGRAM

𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄 • 𝐌𝐀𝐂 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑
🐬🐚 | NARRATIVE + INSTAGRAM.

thanks for 3k+ reads, i will eat all y'all coochie fr 😫

As i grow up, i realize what's good for me , and what's not. As i grown up i realized that the pain i endured with was not normal, being verbally abused and abused was not normal or okay.

Yet i thought it was, i lost my footing, i've been nowhere to be seen in the last 3 months because i've endured pain, We've been all around the world because people have tried to find me, I was told to by him to delete my social media, stop messaging and talking to my friends.

I moved out of my dads house and with him, thinking life would be better but it was the absolute opposite. I cant do nothing fun or entertaining, i've been stuck in this house with him. The media and fans are worried. Ive yet to see my phone, family, the sunshine in the past 3 months.

I was deceived. Missing all the warnings my fans and others sent me, i missed them, every single warning. I can now see clearly that what they were saying was true. I'm imprisoned by his love and seductive words. My mother taught me better.

He stole me from my cave, abused my soul and peace and took my trust, ditched and struck a hole in my heart.
I thought i could trust him, and then you slap me to the ground. You've pulled my hair and slapped me in the face like some type of toy to play with.

in my heart i'm in love with the man i first known.

He stripped away my self worth, layer by layer until there was nothing left. Yet i've never forgot about the girl i used to be. I'm waiting for the day I can set the girl i used to be free. This isn't the life i want to life. I wanted to support my dad with his career and josh even though we aren't on good terms.

I want to be the girl who would stay out til 5 am in the morning hanging out with dior, dalila, neo and sleezy.

I miss them. I hope they're looking for me.

I can escape this mental prison if i believe in them, And i do. Now please help me, and get me away from HIM, and when i mean him, i mean KOBE.

liked by thousands of others TSR Sayli Oubre, Who has been missing for 3 months, Recently seen running out of a home while being chased by someone who it seems to look like her boyfriend Kobe

TSR Sayli Oubre, Who has been missing for 3 months, Recently seen running out of a home while being chased by someone who it seems to look like her boyfriend Kobe.
UPDATE: Cops have found Sayli and has taken her home, other Updates will be shared until further notice.

comments disabled

niggas was boutta make me pay 500$ for some goddamn butterfly locs like nigga fuck you, i'll do em on my own tf