Getting to Know Eachother

YMIRS POV

It was going great honestly, she told me that she had a tattoo so i told her i had a few aswell and offered to show her if she wanted to look at them.

„Is that even a question? I'll show you mine."

„Lean in so you can see them better" She did exactly that and i rolled up the sleeve of my shirt so that the tattoo on my arm was visible, It wasn't big but nor small.

„You can touch it if you want to" I  told her because she couldn't stop staring at my arm. She was reaching in with her hand, instead of touching the tattoo she touching my muscle.

I felt flustered and started blushing „What are you doing?"

She looked up at me and smiled „you seem super strong so i thought i'd touch your muscle."

„yeah whatever," It came out in an annoyed tone but i rolled down my sleeve and she pulled away. „heres the other one" I said as showed her my right wrist. She looked at it and it seemed like she was really concentrated, her concentrated face is cute, I like it.

I pulled away my wrist „what about yours?" She pulled her sleeve up and showed me, they were 2 hearts connected.

XxX

HISTORIAS POV

We showed eachother our tattoos and after that we just chatted for a while, we must've talked for a long time because when we arrived, it was 3:15 , but now it was around six, thats when i suggested something.

„Hey Tall girl, lets go to the park, its getting dark already so"

„Tall girl? really?"

„yes really, now lets go." I stood up and grabbed her arm, pulling her up and we walked outside to the car. As i expected, she opened the door for me again and then got in her seat.

„So the park?" She asked, with a cocked eyebrow.

I nodded and smirked, „yeah , maybe we can sit down and just relax for a while idk?"

„Sure whatever princess" after that, she started the car and drove out onto the rode, there was a big park not so far away from here so the ride didn't take a long time.