The perks of being an asshole ( under construction )

You know how kids get overhyped about growing up? Well I would trade places with a kid anyday. Im not saying that my lifes tough, its far from it. My life is average.nothing special. Just plain old average.Having to go through the same routine everyday can get really frustrating.Whereas kids are so carefree, the hardest task a kids ever had was probably the flavor of ice cream theyd like.

All my worries were about to disappear today.Your probably wondering why? Let me explain.. Georgia and I have been saving up years worth of money to rent a beach house this summer.We had promised our selves  that we were going to spend this summer being carefree mofos and not letting any guy get in our way.You’ve proabably already guessed that Georgia is my bestfriend.If you have, well then congrats you’re an IQ point higher then you really think you are.Georgia and I have been bestfriends for such a long time , I cant let my mind wonder over a memory that she hasn’t been included in. Georgias the complete opposite of me.If we were at a beach shed be the one surfing , you can pretty much classify her as a tomboy  it doesn’t bother her being called that, and id be the girl laid out on the striped beach towel working on a tan. But hey, opposites attract right?

I threw my long caramel brown hair into a loose pony tail while waiting for Georgia to pick me up.I stood infront of the full figure mirror taking in the view. Staring back was a girl with pale blue eyes that led down to moist soft pink lips.She was wearing a loose tank top with a neon blue bandeau that complimented with white ripped booty shorts.

The doorbell rang and I took it as my que to carry my luggage down the stairs. I would have asked my mom for help but she was probably out partying and getting drunk.Frankly I couldn’t care less, I was more of a mother at then she ever was.Dragging my heavy luggage out of my porch I could hear Georgia wolf whistle from her car.

"dayum girl are you a subway sandwhich because you just gave me a footlong."she imitated in a guys voice.

I just brushed her somewhat of a compliment away and continued leading my luggage to the boot.

"You know instead of flirting with me , I would appreaciate it if you’d help with my luggage." I raised an eyebrow at her.

She gave me  a look before climbing out of the car and easily carrying it into the boot and slamming the boot door close. I just stared at her in awe as she skipped off to the drivers side of the car. She didn’t take a second to slam the brakes and blast the music up at its fullest of speed  while sliding the windows down.

‘Hello Summer 2013’ we both shouted at the top of our lungs.