Home (part 2)-

In the bus there was a child crying and the mother didn't care you noticed it and went up to the child "here you go" you give the child a lollipop and smile. The kid stops crying and smiles (Your pov) I SWEAR IF THIS CHILD CRYS AGAIN I WILL DEADASS KICK THEM ALSO THAT WAS MY LAST LOLLIPOP I WANTED FOR ME I ONLY GAVE IT TO YOU SO YOU WILL SHUT UP (Rei pov) they can be stupid and annoying sometimes but they are very kind. (At home) alright we are here! "Sorry but i have to go to my house" says rei scared " what did you just say to me" says y/n "well i will be leaving bye" rei gives you a awkward smile. You grabbed rei and his bag and made him go to your house. (Rei pov) well i tried."HAHAHAHA GUESS WHO IS HOME BITCHES"you scream "i wish you weren't" says your sister. "Damn so rude and for what" says y/n "whatever bye i will leave you and your boyfriend alone" says your sister "WHAT BOYFRIEND" you and rei scream and turn to look at eachother. "No no no you got it all wrong we are just friends" (your pov) have i just been friend zoned i actually really liked him but ok lets go along with it " YA WE ARE NOT FRIENDS WE ARE BEST FRIENDS" you scream "ah my bad whatever bye dont call unless somebody dies" your sister opens the door and walks out the sound of the closed door slowing echoes through the room and now there is dead silence "yo do you think i can eat a rock under 3 seconds" you ask " WHAT DONT EAT ROCKS ALSO NO" " DIDNT YOU JUST HEAR YOUR SISTER SHE SAID TO NOT CALL UNLESS SOMEBODY DIES AND YOU WONT BE THE PERSON DIEING" rei screams "