The Fall Of Hells Heavenly Dancer Part 1

This story takes place 30 years after the Hazbin Hotel pilot.

Angel narration- So there I was on the day of the cleansing, surrounded by my friends and exterminators hunched over in the fetal position in the middle of the hotels court yard. Screaming my head off from the mixture of agony and ecstasy welling up inside me. I felt like I was covered in hell fire but at the same time it was like being on every drug I'd ever been on at the same time. Every thing had stopped all at once. The demons of hell and the angels of heaven stared in awe as I started to glow like the brightest white light ever seen. After that I blacked out for some time. When I woke up I had the worst headache of my life and was in a daze. I jumped to my feet not knowing if exterminators were still nearby. I thought i was a goner but to my surprise I wasn't outside anymore. I was in a large bedroom. It was almost like the penthouse at the hotel but way fancier. I stepped off the large plush bed and nearly fell tripped over my own feet. I felt heaver, off balance. It was at this point I realized I was naked and I had to wrap my self in a white silk sheet. Before I cold even think why I was in that weird bedroom and naked which hadn't happen in some time I saw them there in the corner. Charlie and Vaggie bundled together in the corner asleep. they looked so existed I almost didn't want to wake them up but I had to know what the hell was going on.

=angel gets on one knee=

angel-"h-hey hey Charlie wake up. what's going on? where are we? where are my pants?"

=Charlie begins to wake up slightly=

Charlie-"hmmm... Angel your awake..."

=Charlie still only half awake wraps her arms around Angels neck=

Charlie-"we've all been so worried about you.."

Angel-" aw come on princess it'll take more then a coupla exterminators to take me down."

Vaggie-"that was one hell of a stunt you pulled out there. I can't believe you of all people actually did it."

Angel:- "what stunt? what I do? Last thing I remember was hiding in the hotel with every one else and feeling like I was going to explode or somethin."

Vaggie-"wait, you haunt seen them?!"

Angel-" seen what? The fuckin exterminators? yeah I saw a bunch of them out there. they was circle the hotel like fuckin vultures."

Vaggie-"Angel are you realy this fucking dence?"

=Vague gets up and grabs Angels arm dragging him to a door=

Angel-"hey watch the fuckin merchandise sister."

=Vaggie swings open the door to a closet with a full length mirror in the door-

Vaggie-"look you idiot!"

=Vaggie pushes Angel in front of the closet mirror=

Angel-"alright jeeze chill the fuck out. so what am I suppose to be looking at? My make up fucked up or somethin?"

=Angel checks his face in the mirror.=

Vaggie-"your back Angel look at your back."

=Angel turns around and sees his wings in the mirror for the first time=

Angel-"oh Vaggie I know I've pulled some pranks on you guys in the past but this sick."

=Angel grabs at his wings=

Vague-" what are you talking about?"

Angel-" what you mean what am I talkin about bitch?! You glued a bunch of fuckin feathers and shit to my back! oh haha Angel has angel wings real funny."