Brain the leader

Brain had felt like he had just woken up. Everything looked the same it felt like as if it was all a dream, though he had to remind himself that this was just a simulation. 'Guess Pinky was right, it does feel real' wait were is Pinky? He thought he had programmed it to have other beings from memory to interact with. 

Just then pinky had opened the cage and entered while holding a bowl of food. "Oh, Troz, good morning brain!" He said cheerfully.

"Oh good morning pinky" Brain replied. He expected something different to happen than it just seeming like some ordinary day.

"I made you breakfast, your favorite for this special occasion" Still sounding like his cheerful self

"Oh thank you pinky" wait special occasion? What could it be? "What's the special occasion?" He said confused he doesn't remember anything special about today.

"Oh how could you forget? Narf, It's what you've been wanting for as long as I can remember"

Brain thinking of what he's been wanting for a while, the world? But why doesn't he remember ever achieving world domination? Unless he's not referring to world domination.. he started to feel uncomfortably warm "who said- what specifically are we talking about"

"Taking over the world, remember? Are you feeling alright brain?"

He had no memory of taking over the world. Then he had remembered this wasn't real, it was all a simulation he had to keep reminding himself that. "Of course I'm feeling fine. I had just woken up so I had a foggy memory at first" replying with a lie unsure if he mentions that he was aware that this wasn't real would have a negative effect on the game.

"Kay, well now that you're the world leader people are outside the lab waiting to know what you plan to do next, Zort"

"Oh... yes of course. I'll be there in a minute."

After a few minutes 

Brain walks outside not expecting to be many people but he was wrong in-fact there were probably thousands or more people outside. In the front of the crowd was the press asking brain several questions at once.

"How does it feel to be the leader of the world" "why are you so short?" "Why do you live in a lab?" "People say that your a mouse, is this true?" "Who is second in command?" "What do you plan to change?" "Were do you plan to travel first?" Each question by a different news reporter.

Brain was not sure how to reply to every question being asked so instead of answering questions he said "I know everyone has questions though I will not be answering any at the moment, I'm aware that this will take a bit to adjust, but I just want you to know that I will try and help the world instead of causing more problems for it. So for right now I would like everyone to do something that will make this day better for you, wether that be enjoy this nice day or go to your house but for now I would like to be left alone" he was kinda surprised how well that speech went when he just said the speech on the spot. He then walked back inside while other people started leaving the area.

"Oh that was such a nice speech brain, narf! Very inspiring!" Pinky said still in a cheerful mood "you didn't sound all grumpy like usual"

"Thank you pinky"he said ignoring the last comment 

"So..... what do we do now? " Pinky asked

"Well of course- I- I don't know" Brain said while coming to the realization he doesn't know what to do next. He could do just about what ever he wanted so with having everything how does it feel there is so little to do? "We have the world we can do anything, so any ideas pinky"