𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑

fate: the winx saga

"But it feels different when you're with me"

when you're with me"

Alfea College... A school for humans who possess the powers of magic, where Fairies and Specialists were allowed to roam free with no consequences of getting caught. Expand their knowledge of magic so once they are graduates of schools they can shape the Otherworld rediscovering the long-lost magic, create powerful relics, lead the army and rule the realms. Specialists are warriors who are tasked to protect the Otherworld from the Burned Ones and learn to fight at Alfea.

Aria Godfrey was one of a kind, a girl who laughed in the face of death. A true born warrior who was damn good with a bow, a top student with a harsh standard to live up to. Saul Silva was her uncle and guardian, making life 10 times harder, she was supposed to be this perfect little girl but she had and would always be far from it.

Sky was the only person who could keep up to her level of expertise, he was a loyal friend and a dutiful student, though he was a man prone to sudden rash decisions when his loved ones are in trouble.

The two were pretty much complete opposites when it came to everything. She enjoyed the feeling of freedom, rebelling and was always down for a quick adventure. Where he was a rule follower and never strayed from perfect

Aria spent the majority of her childhood in the boarding school due to their mother's inability to care for the girls.

Sky and Aria basically grew up together, they're parents were quite close and after the death of Andreas Sky's birth father he was moved to the boarding school as well.

He was the Moon to her dark foggy atmosphere and she was the Sun to his early morning clear world.

ARIA
(madelyn cline)

*ARIA*(madelyn cline)