Chapter-8

Earlier :

Our head turns as we hear a loud sob coming from behind us .

Oh no . This is definitely not going to end well.

3rd person's POV :

"This is too much Dada ! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU ?? WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU MUM ? WHAT HAPPENED TO MY PARENTS ? DO YOU REGRET BRINGING ME??YEA SURE AM NOT OKAY IF YOU REGREAT BRINGING ME BUT THAT'S THE ONLY TRUTH RIGHT? EVEN MY REAL PARENTS REGEATED .! YOU CAN JUST TELL ME YOU KNOW- PLEASE DADA , MOM JUST TELL ME IF YOU BOTH DON'T WANT ME ANYMORE . I WILL GO . I WILL GO SOMEWHERE. BUT PL-PLEASE D-DONT TREAT ME LIKE T-THIS -" . Laurance screems as she chokes on her own sobs , defeted falls on the ground.

She was done . She was completely done . The day she was born she was thrown to the orphanage because she thinks her parents regreted bringing her to this world . But what was her fault? 16 years. 16 years of her life she spent on the orphanage where she wasn't given good food supplies and not even proper clothes.

That was when Liam and Maya changed her life . She was happy for the first time that she was finally going to be adopted. She will know the love parents give to their children. She will be loved. She will be given every type of food and clothes she wants.

Parents was her dream which came true when Maya and Liam adopted her . But you know when she saw them interract with Bear more she was broken . She clearly understood that he is their own child . And they will obviously Love him more. But she never expected this much ignorance from them.

Seeing them loving Bear made her think why ? Why didn't her real parents loved her ? Why was she thrown in an Orphanage the day she was born? Why?why?

Harry's POV :

I knew something was wrong. They way Liam and Maya had treated her , I never expected it . She wasn't even eating food and they were ok with it just because she was grown up? Is Liam really ok? I just can't take this situation real like how ? How did Liam became like this ?He loved Lawrence more than anything ! But this! I never expected !

I hear sniffling and moving as I turn to see her opening her eyes . She was passed out for more than an hour so I took her to my room and now she has to eat .

I quickly grab the food tray near me which I brought for her and help her sit.
"Why did you-"I shut her by stuffing a piece of kiwi in her mouth as he moans.

"What did you just do" I smirk .

"Shut up these are so tasty " She says chewing her eyes still closing.

"AAA" she says opening her mouth for me to shove more .

"You little girl " I laugh as shoving a berry .

"Next time give me the dragon fruit "

"Ok mam " I laugh as she playfully hits my chest .

"Hmm...it was very tasty " she says as she completes her food .

" Water?" I ask smiling

"Yeah. "

"Harry " She says looking up at me after drinking her water .

"I don't want to stay here tonight"

"But-" I say as she cuts me .

"Please "

I take a deep breath as an idea pops in my mind I say ok as she smiles huge .

"Go to your room , dress up and come back here .I am coming in 10 minutes . Is that ok? "I ask her as she nods yes .

15 minutes later:

"Sorry I'm late"I say entering the room funding Laura sitting on the bed texting on her phone.

"Whom are you texting?"

"Uhh..one of my friend.." She says .

"Ok . Let's go yeah " I say grabbing her hand .

Laura's POV :

We walk downstairs as I notice everyone sitting in the dining room . Ignoring them we walk outside .

"Where are we going ?" I ask curiously

"Just come "

"Ok.." I say still unsure where he's taking me .

Harry's POV :

I hear her gasp as I show her the place we are going to stay tonight .

"WOW HARRY , I love my LiFE . She shouts tackling me in hug kissing my cheek as I hug her back.

"Anything for you love"

I don't know what I'm doing and why I'm doing this all. I just want to see her happy nothing more . She is the only person that matters to me anymore . And I don't understand what is happening to me . Why is she making me feel like this ?But that's all I want her to do . To love her life.