punishment 😉

Tay :

" tay your cutie is here "

" are you sure , if not then you are gone "

" why would i lie and let me tell you one more thing he is half drunk and....."

" and what " i nearly shouted because he said my boy was there as well as he is drunk.

" and he is sitting in my lap , and if you don't come he is going to kiss me as well "

" and you let him to do that all the thing ! " - who allow him to go there and drink.

" you are my bestfriend doesn't mean i will let u to do that thing " - i was little angry now.

" i know that and i am not doing anything " off said .

" i told him that don't go to the bar but he never listen " i said and off started laughing.

" oh yes , the biggest mafia leader with whom people are afraid of , somebody disobeyed him " he said without stopping his laugh .

" it was nice that we were here and he came to one of your club and where were you ? " he said and i can hear hin blabbering.

" te...w..ho are..u tal..king with...ur face seems diff.....erent " i was on my verge ready to explore. " off ! He is still on your lap ?!! "

" i am telling him to sit on sofa but he is not listening then that is not my mistake or should i carry him " - off.

" oh , really okay then try once " - jist give it a try and u will know.

" god , i am getting goosebumps all over the body. i know you : dont i , if i touch i may not continue in my up coming 🔪business for 2 - 3 days " he said and i can listen the laugh of other's.

" and you dare to touch or say it " i told. new was whining " what is the reason behind his ' whins ' ? "

" because i am not letting him to touch my face ! and ' member club ' " i hung up after that .

All people know me as a leader of biggest mafia and they are afraid but for someone i am nothing thats why he keep on testing me.

But today he is going to get and off have to pay it as well .

We always held a meeting together with other members in one club so it was enough to tell 'member club' . But most of the club is mine .

••••••••••

I reached there for a moment when i reach music stopped and i saw off , signalling ' continue ' the music by hand and it started again.

I went in vip room where they were and i took new from there and stood up . I saw everybody were there , some were drinking and some were making love .

singto , joss , nammon , luke. 3 were drinking and one was with his date . Singto was with krist .

New and krist are close friends but singto and krist were senior and junior from before and now they aren't friends anymore . And krist is sitting on singto lap and i can see krist is angry on singto and singto is trying to make his mood nice .

Back to where i took new off exhaled. " can't you come earlier " he said .

" can't you make hin sat on sofa " i throw at him back .

" i am taking him " i said while touching new face.

" p'tay can you take me with you , you can stop me near by " krist stood up from singto lap and started saying .