FIRST DATE

Lukamy

- A picnic in The private gardens

- The secret garden in Planet Chaos was the location of their first date. (If you still don't know, it was where Percy and Amy met Sylvia and Serena).

- This was after the war when the two made it official.

- Luke was the one who arranged it. He knew how much the garden meant to her. He also knew she was not comfortable with going on dates in cities.

- The first time Luke saw Amy during their date he had to actually run over to the stream and take a breather. She looked so beautiful to him that he almost though he would faint.

- They wore casual clothing.

- Amy blushed through out the date. While she had been in a relationship before, she was also on the run during that time. It resulted in her having no actual dates. It was due to that fact that she kept blushing whenever he did something sweet and thoughtful.

- Fight me if you will but it took Luke A MONTH to get consent from Poseidon, Chaos, Percy, Triton, Gaia and Tartarus for taking Amy on a date. He had help from Order.

- Fun fact: Luke was scared he was going to mess up, so scared in fact that he almost had a panic attack when Amy tripped over a branch and got a scrape on her knee when they were walking.

- She had to reassure him that she was fine and that it was just a scrape and nothing more.

- The date ended with Amy singing a song while cuddling up to Luke and watching the water fall.

Percabeth

- Museum and then the Beach.

- This was their first date AFTER the entire, 'Oh the twins were betrayed but not really' fiasco happened.

- Y'all know damn well Annabeth was the one who planned it. She probably even had an itinerary for every single thing they were going to do. However, remembering that this was after their breakup, she made sure to get Percy's consent on every single thing they were doing.

- Casual Clothing.

- This date was them falling in love all over again.

- When Annabeth held Percy's hand as they shifted through the crowd in the museum, he realized how much he missed her warmth. It only strengthened his decision about getting back together with her.

- He payed ZERO attention to whatever was going on around them and had focused only on Annabeth as she rambled on and on about whatever was in front of them in the museum.

- He gave her a little kiss on the nose outside the museum and she punched him in the shoulder before running off, extremely flustered.

- It took him a good ten minutes of hard running to find her.

- They bought ice cream, and Annabeth took a dollop of the treat and smeared it on Percy's face as pay back.

- They recreated the underwater kiss, except it was in the ocean.

Jiper/Jasper