"You had me at hello"

Finally, the day I've been waiting for a long time has come.

It was almost a year that I planned this trip and finally after endless efforts my dream will come true.

I'm on a plane with my older sister Anne, and after two and a half hours of film, she fell asleep while I couldn't. I look at her sleeping on the seat next to mine with her curly hair that makes her almost a pillow and cover her a little' lean face and almond eyes closed. Angry from not being able to sleep like her I decide to listen to music, and what if not some kpop? We're on our way to Korea after all.

My sister and I have recently become Kpop Stans and the only band we know is BTS. I'm aware that there are others, but I don't know all of them, even if I heard other random songs and other bands; so, what's better than listening to them and maybe something else?

After a long time listening to Bangtan songs I decided to switch, and a blonde guy caught my attention.

[Stray Kids: SKZ - PLAYER] HAN "Close"

I click immediately without hesitation and immediately I am enchanted by a beautiful voice, it is a bit distorted, but you can feel that it is not because they want to mask or improve the voice itself, it is probably just its genre.

The song becomes more rhythmic and he begins to rap; if his voice while singing was beautiful, while rapping I can swear to be in paradise.

This guy is not only handsome, he's also so talented! It's not for everyone to sing and rap like that, coming from someone who's a singer and enjoys rap. In addition, if it is a kpop Idol for sure also knows how to dance very well.

I don't even remember your name, but you, my boy, already made me fall in love with you!

I look at the screen in front of me to reread the name of the song and the singer.

Close... Han... even your name is beautiful...

I decide to drive all the other sick, perverse, and obsessive thoughts out of my mind, I open a playlist of classical music and I go to sleep with my sister.

We still have a little more than three hours, let's use them to sleep also because as soon as you arrive, we will always be around.

When we arrive in Seoul, we go straight to the hotel and we rest a little further here it is only five in the morning. We sleep until 8:30, and then we get up, get ready and run for breakfast. Once ready, we take our backpacks and go out to visit the beautiful capital of South Korea.

Time passes very quickly, more than I imagined and as the final stage of the day we head to Gwangjang Market, a historic traditional food market in the city. While we're walking around, I can't help but notice that everything looks amazing, everything so colourful, it's great to see a different culture.

«Don't you think everything's spectacular, Anne? » I say turning to my sister, but as soon as I turn around, she's not behind me. I look for her in the crowd, but I can't find her. I'm going down the same road, but there's nothing I can do, I don't see her anywhere.

So, I decide to leave the market and go to a slightly quieter place so I can call her and tell her to join me.

I pull the phone out of my pocket and read the worst thing ever.

3% of battery

You must be kidding me? Is this a joke? There's no way my phone decided to die too, just when I needed it most.