Six

I was sitting in the drop ship next to Clarke rubbing my hands through jaspers hair trying to make him feel a little calm but I know it wasn't working with how much pain he is in. So many people have been yelling and shouting at him to shut up which led to a couple of broken faces. I had to keep telling myself Jasper wasn't going to die but each hour I didn't know what to think he was suffering.

I ended up having to leave the drop ship feeling bad for him and hurt to see my new friend in pain. I was walking around when I saw Atom making me smile as I walked over to him well more like skipped over. I tried getting his attention but he would always avoid my eye contact.

"What's going on with you?" I ask him grabbing his shoulder pulling him around to face me. "Did Bellamy do something?" I ask causing him to look into my eyes giving me my answer but then he rolled them.

"Atom talk to me." I say putting my hands on his arms giving them a squeeze. "Fine don't talk to me."

I walk away from him to find Octavia to tell her what's going on. I find her moving sticking so I decided to help while I rant.

"Your brother is such an ass." I say throwing some sticks into a pile walking back to get more.

"I told you he cares about you but I'm also angry about what he did because of his jealousy, I'll talk to him for you." She says giving me a reassuring smile as we continued to move sticks and gossip just like we did in our cell.

We see Bellamy walk into his tent and Octavia grabbed my arm dragging me in there to what I assume was to talk to Bellamy.

"What did you do to Atom?" I ask from behind Octavia crossing my arms as we both glared at him as he looked up at us with the other people that were in there, he motioned for them to leave the three of us alone by moving his head toward the door as he looked at us.

"Atoms fine." Bellamy says shrugging his shoulders like it was obvious causing me to roll my eyes.

"Then why did he blow me off?" I ask him stepping closer to him glaring still.

"Maybe he's just not interested." Bellamy says making my blood boil at him thinking that.

"You don't know that, and you can't keep everyone away from I'm not your responsibility." I say pointing my finger into his chest glaring.

"This jealousy thing is getting out of hand don't you think?" Octavia asks throwing her hands in the air.

"Atom had to learn. You disobey me you pay the price." Bellamy simply says "he paid the price now we're good."

"Now she's paying the price." Octavia says motioning to me as I walk back to her side so I didn't accidentally punch him in the face.

"Screw you Bell." I say not realizing what I called him grabbing Octavias wrist and walking out as we heard jaspers yells making us run to the drop ship.

We go up the ladder seeing Clarke using a knife to cut his flesh causing us to rush over.

"Stop it your killing him!" Octavia yells as we sit by jaspers head.

"She's trying to save his life." Finn says making me look at him when he looks at me, making sure to shoot him a glare knowing what game he was playing with Clarke.

"She can't." Bellamy says coming up the ladder suddenly causing me to look at him but he refuses to look in my direction.

"We didn't drag him through miles of woods to let him die." Clarke says still attending to jaspers needs.

"Kids a goner." Bellamy says "if you can't see that you are deluded."

"He's not dying!" I snap causing him to finally look in my direction "he's going to be fine." I say softer this time stroking jaspers hair moving it from his face.