𝟬𝟬

Mr

Mr. Riess, he was an old perverted man, with a young daughter he pays no mind to. At the moment we are playing a game of Russian Roulette, it was simple, you grab a bullet and put it to your head you then shoot if you die, you die, the game is about tactics and luck. If I win, I get to take his best-selling company, if he won, he will take my money. Fair deal to both him and me.

"Well then let's play shall we?" he said as he holds the gun and adds two bullets into the gun, he points it to his head he pulls the trigger and nothing happens, he then passes me the gun, I place a sadistic smile on my face. I held the gun to my head and I pull the trigger, nothing. I grin and pass the gun.

I knew everything that would happen, you see, not always will luck be on your side, I rigged the gun, when I grabbed my gun I took one of the bullets out of the gun and slipped it in the pockets of my suit when he was distracted. It was an easy win.

 He grabs the gun and points it to his head once more, he pulls the trigger, in a split second, I see blood splattered all over the room, "Disgusting, he's going to stain the marble floor," I said annoyed, I walk over, to his now lifeless body, I step on his face until it was no longer recognizable, I look in disgust, "Akasuki, Daisuke, may you please clean this up," I said, they both nod and head to the body.

I walk over to his office and erase his name replacing mine with his, I hum, "Guess life is cruel don't you think?" I said. I leave with the contract in hand, "Mrs. L/N," I heard a voice said, I turn my head around to see my assistant, Armin, "You have been requested to drink tea with Mrs. Yelena tomorrow mam," he said I let out a laugh and I hum in response, oh Yelena, you really are an asshole are you?

 Yelena tomorrow mam," he said I let out a laugh and I hum in response, oh Yelena, you really are an asshole are you?