Play with him

Looking out through her wolfs eyes were a bit different. everything was brighter like she was looking at the sun. the floor was soft. and she was so warm!

Her purse tasted horrible and she could smell the fake leather. She growled she had a bone to pick with that shop owner. Gavin came from behind her as he nudged. She walked over to the window. As she scratched, she knew that she couldn't just waltz out.

Finally, they got the idea of opening the window. Where Gavin sprang out using his body to hold the shutter physically open. Crawling seems physically impossible, her nails hitting the sleek wall. Jared groaned at his walls getting scratched up.

Scrambling into the damp street. The car was only inches away but so was the woods. Luna back for a second, in the back she heard Kiara Nudging her to go. Listen and feel the world around her. The instinct itself was too loud. Taking one last look, she booked it. The yelling in behind her was getting louder.

An order was made, her human self-knew to take the law. But her wolf side would always be second. Unless faced with life or death situations.

A shiver of excitement hit the moment her paw hit soft dirt and brush of the undergrowth. The trees loomed, but they weren't scary or omminist. They looked strong and powerful.

The crack of leaves further up ahead. Her ears moved and twitched towards the sound more also in the forest. As she walked up to see deer just below the hill. Slowly crouching down to her haunches, she edges forward. Kiara instructions flowed into her head.

Stay low an quiet.

Inching she got ready to pounce for the kill. The lone deer head snapped up at her. Watching as she moved closer and it made a dash. Pouncing out and running after proved to be fun. The wind was rushing through her fur, her tongue hanging out. Her breathing in pants to cool down. She chased crossing over and behind the brush. Gaining speed as she got into a clearing with the deer. She pounced once more, using the momentum of the run to obtain force. Tackling the deer down she bit into the neck. Promptly killing the deer.

The drinks had made her ravenous, as she started I tear at the meat of the deer. The aftertaste she was familiar with. The taste itself was a different story, and she chewed most of it. And she tore again into the carcass.

A howl was heard in the distance, a very low and calling. Answering back she sat back and howled. The Answer a sweet medley. Looking down at her meal she knew that she had to wait. It wasn't just her anymore.

The footsteps of paws echoed behind her. As a golden wolf stepped into the clearing.

Play with him.

She did just that, hunching.

An:// HELLO MY LOVELIES,  here my update see you in a couple of days.