72

I just learned that there will be a training camp during the summer vacation. Except for Zhang Man and Li Wei, most of the classmates have collapsed.

For a hard-pressed high school party, what is it that supports them through the boring, high-pressure semester after another? Of course it is winter and summer vacation! After two months of summer vacation, one and a half months were cut off at once, and everyone was like a bolt from the blue.

Especially in the physical competition class, Chen Jun, a well-known angry youth who is known as the first-year senior, went to Liu Zhijun’s office to protest and reason with Liu Zhijun’s office under the pretext of having problems in the first few days. Fan tried to skip class and was taken back by Liu Zhijun from the Internet cafe next to the school.

For a few of them, the school took extraordinary measures. They called their parents to inform them of the importance of the summer training camp, and drew a pie for the parents to get prizes and send them, and enroll students independently.

So, under the double attack of the school and the parents, everyone stopped resisting, and started a intensive training life.

Before I knew it, more than half a month had passed since the summer camp in the small black room.

At 5:30 in the afternoon, the bell rang after class. It was dark outside the window. The frequent heavy rains in mid-July, mixed with the roar of thunder, washed the city mercilessly and washed away the intense heat caused by the scorching sun in the previous few days.

In a massive thunderstorm, occasionally there will be extremely bright lightning, which illuminates the gloomy sky as if it is sunny and day.

In the entire teaching building of the first grade, except for the offices of a few remaining teachers on duty, only the small dark room of the sports competition class had lights on.

After finishing one question, Cao Zhixue let out a sigh of relief: "Fuck, you should stay at home in this ghostly weather and lie down comfortably. It's not bad this time, and it's getting dark. I heard people say that lonely ghosts like to live in When a thunderstorm appears, who knows if you will see a ghost on the way home in a while."

Deng Nian rolled his eyes and said, "Give it a ghost, don't say you are studying physics."

"Cut, the existing science can only prove the existence of certain things, but not the non-existence of other things. Can you prove that there are no ghosts in this world? Since you can't prove it, you can't say that it doesn't exist."

"Too lazy to tell you, this is a fallacy..."

"Where is the fallacy, let me tell you. Two days ago, I saw a piece of news. In an old abandoned house in the UK, some spiritual phenomena appeared. In some thunderstorms, neighbors can always see a white house in the house. The female ghost in the clothes appeared..."

The two of them started to quarrel again. Chen Jun wanted to join in. After turning around, Qi Lele turned pale with fright, and all the pens in his hand fell to the floor.

Zhang Man naturally noticed it, patted her shoulder to comfort her, and glared at the two fools who were talking more and more outrageous.

Qi Lele was timid. He was afraid of thunder. After overcoming a lot of psychological pressure, he could sit and do the questions. As a result, the two fools began to talk about ghost stories.

The backlog of fear erupted, and her whole body began to tremble, her face turned pale, she was obviously terribly afraid.

"Okay, you two shut up and are so annoying."