chapter 13

" what's wrong with miles " lexie asked. " well.. you said that Quint died so maybe he's soul is inside of miles since he is the only boy in the house and you said that he was a sexist and raped Mrs jessel to death.. and miles is being touchy and wants to kiss you and do stuff like that.. and his voice is much deeper and his eyes. And it wasn't like him and he knows.. it" Beverley said.

" bev your a genius, yes! I think that's why he says it's not him so its definitely Quint." Lexie said. " okay but how do I get Quint's soul out of miles?" Lexie asked.

" holy water " Beverley said. " this place is haunted and people died here and there isn't any crosses around the house or bibles so just get holy water and pure it on him " Beverley said.

" okay let's go get the holly water from the church near by " lexie said. " they both got up and went out of the coffee shop. They walked to the church and got some holy water from the priest.

" okay now we are good, pur it on him when he is nice and calm " Beverley said. " okay I got to go now it's getting pretty late it's 4:15 AM now.. " lexie said. " " okay bye lexie take care and be careful! I love you " Beverley hugged lexie for the last time.

Lexie ran out of the town and into the woods she kept running and running she was athletic so, it didn't hurt her or bother her.

After 30 minutes she was finally in the house she closed the gate slowly behind her and opened the front door slowly.. and walked in she walked quickly to her bedroom and closed it, she hid the holy water somewhere.

And then she took off her shoes and got dressed in pyjamas and went to sleep. " I hope miles gets better.. " lexie thought to herself.

Meanwhile in the other room, miles was playing the drums loudly very loud , he was probably mad or sad. Lexie tried to ignore it but after 10 minutes. Lexie couldn't hold it anymore

She walked out of the room and knocked on miles's door, he didn't answer so she opened it and walked in " Miles for the hundredth time stop! " lexie shouted at him. He turned his face to face her and dropped the drum sticks.

" please " lexie told him. Miles was about to say something but then he stopped and went and sat on the bed. " okay uh goodnight " lexie said.

" wait " miles said. He sounded like was crying. " d-don't leave me here.. alone please " miles said.

Lexie's face softened she got in the bed next to him and rubbed his back " I won't " she whispered to him. she played with his hair to calm him down.

He looked tired his and sad. He really needed a hug and someone to stand by him. Miles laid on her chest. She started playing with his hair,

He wrapped his hands around her stomach and his legs were tangled with her's , he was scared. He then slept on her she kissed the top of his head and whispered in his ears.

" I love you and I will help you Miles.." she wrapped her hands around his back and rubbed it ,

She soon slept. She liked sleeping with miles it made her happier and felt safer around him.

Miles really needed her. And she was going to help him

_____________________________
Word count: 587
Date: 23/04/2021 6:27 PM

Sorry I am not Christian so If i said anything incorrect in his chapter i am sorry